Benadryl Allergy Relief - 12 Capsules
2 for £6 on selected Hayfever relief
See details below, always read the label
Suitable for: Adults & children aged 12-65 years
Active ingreidents: Acrivastine 8mg.
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
You must be at least 18 years old to purchase this product. By adding this item to your basket you confirm you are 18 years or over.
Collect 16 Boots Advantage Card points with this purchase
Please note that you must be in to sign for this delivery.
Provides effective relief from symptoms of hayfever and other allergic conditions such as pet or dust allergies, these include sneezing, stuffy or runny nose, watery or itchy eyes, itchy nose and throat. It can also be used to treat the symptons of urticaria, also know as hives, where the skin looks blotchy, like nettle rash, with white raised wheals (bumps) surrounded by redness.
The product is a white gelatine capsule, available in blister packs of 12 and 24 capsules.
Suitable for Adults and Children 12 - 65 years.
You must be at least 16 years old to purchase this product.
How to use
Please Read the enclosed leaflet carefully before use
- For oral use. Swallow with a glass of water.
- Adults and children aged 12 - 65 years: Take one capsule as necessary up to three times a day.
- Adults over 65 years: Not recommended.
- Children under 12 years: Not recommended.
If you forget to take Benadryl Allergy Relief, just take the next dose as soon as you remember. Do not take a double dose.
Hazards and Cautions
Do not take Benadryl Allergy Relief if:
- If you have ever had a reaction to this product or to any of its ingredients or the antihistamine Triprolidine.
- You have kidney disease.
- Any sedatives or tranquillisers, as their effects may be increased if taken with this product.
- Ketoconazole (an antifungal to treat fungal infections) or Erythromycin (an antibiotic to treat bacterial infections)
- If you are taking any other medicines check with your doctor or pharmacist for advice before taking any medicine.
- Do not drink grapefruit juice while taking Benadryl Allergy Relief.
Driving and machinery:
In most people Benadryl Allergy Relief does not cause drowsiness. However, there are rare exceptions and you should take care when you use this product for the first time. If this product makes you feel drowsy, do not drive or operate machinery. Benadryl Allergy Relief should not be taken whilst under the influence of alcohol.
Keep all medicines out the sight and reach of children.
- This is a medicine; Consult your doctor or pharmacist if you have an underlying medical condition, are taking any other medication or complementary therapy, or if symptoms persist.
- Seek advice before using if you are breast feeding, pregnant, planning to become pregnant, or suffer from allergies.
- Keep all medicines out of the reach of children.
Acrivastine 8 mg
Active Ingredients: Acrivastine 8mg
Other ingredients: Lactose, Sodium Starch Glycollate, Magnesium Stearate, Gelatin, Colouring (E171) and Purified Water.