Zeiss Lens Wipes
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Collect 12 points with this purchase
30 individually wrapped moist wipes
Gentle and thorough cleaning
Benefits of using ZEISS lens wipes:
- High quality, micro-fine tissue
- Independently tested
- Convenient and portable
- All glass and plastic spectacles (particularly effective for high quality, coated precision lenses)
- All optical surfaces, including cameras and binoculars
- Contact lenses
How to use
- Lightly brush away dust and dirt with the folded wipe.
- Unfold and gently clean the surface using circular movements until it’s clean and dry.
- Dries in seconds. Only use the tissue when it’s moist.
Hazards and Cautions
Warning: Causes serious eye irritation. Keep out of reach of children. Keep away from open flames. No smoking. IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
Keep out of reach of children.
Contains Glutaral and a mixture of 5-chloro-2-methyl-2H-isothiazol- 3-one [EC No 247-500-7] and 2-methyl-2H-isothiazol-3-one [EC No 220-239-6] (3:1). May produce an allergic reaction. Contains: preservation agents (GLUTARAL, IODOPROPYNYL BUTYLCARBAMATE, METHYLCHLOROISOTHIAZOLINONE AND METHYLISOTHIAZOLINONE).