Boots Staydry has been caring for people with bladder weakness and incontinence since 2002. We draw on years of industry experience that stems from our devotion to provide high-quality care and advice for people with incontinence, as well as caregivers.
Whether it’s an overactive bladder, urge incontinence or just the odd little leak, Boots Staydry is here for you. Our comprehensive range of products caters for both men and women, and includes liners, shields, pads, day pants, night pants, discreet underwear, slips, and a range of accessories.
We’re experts in dryness and comfort and our commitment to quality means we’re proud of every single product we make. We believe that incontinence underwear should feel just like normal underwear that you wear every day. You’ll notice that our products carry stamps of approval; each representing one of our key product benefits:
• Active Zone ensures leaks are rapidly absorbed and locked in
• Derma Dry Technology ensures skin dryness and comfort
• Stay Fresh Technology with natural odour control
• Dermatologically Tested means we’re approved by proDERM® Institute for Applied Dermatological Research GmbH9
Need support or advice?
Here at Boots, we can offer you a wide range of resources to help with any incontinence concerns:
- Speak to one of our trained Healthcare professionals in any Boots Store
- Try our online Product Selector Tool to help you find the most suitable product for your individual needs in just a few simple clicks
- Call the free Boots Staydry Careline. Our advisors provide friendly, confidential support and are available to offer practical tips, answer questions, support with choosing the right products and ease concerns for anyone at any stage of incontinence and bladder weakness.
Call (+44) 0800 0723 899 during the operating hours of 08:30am-17:00, Monday-Friday for free
Looking for something more?
Evidence shows many incontinence issues can be helped by doing some simple, specific exercises. Boots Staydry has teamed up with an online physiotherapy service which can help and support you with these exercises. Their team of chartered physios are expertly trained to provide skilled assessment, diagnosis and treatments via video appointment.
Video assessments have been shown to be safe and effective and offer maximum convenience for you. The service is available 7 days a week 08:00am-21:00, visit the PhysioFast page for more information and to book your appointment. Charges apply.
Visit the Boots Health Hub to view our range of other specialist health services available.
*4 for 3 mix and match on selected Staydry incontinence products – cheapest free. Subject to availability.