HAIR LOSS ADVICE FOR MEN
SIGNS OF HAIR LOSS
• Receding hairline
• More hair on your pillow
• More hair on your hairbrush or comb
• More hair in your drain
CAUSES OF HAIR LOSS
Hereditary hair loss – also known as androgenetic alopecia (AGA) – is an inherited condition, which reduces the time the hair spends actively growing. AGA causes the hair follicles to become smaller and thinner hair slowly replaces your hair. In male pattern hair loss, the most prominent hair loss is the receding hair line and thinning of the crown.
ALOPECIA AREATA/AUTO IMMUNE DISORDER
A type of non-hereditary hair loss is alopecia areata, an auto immune disorder that causes defined patches or complete hair loss that may happen rapidly. If you experience this type of hair loss consult your doctor for treatment.
STRESS, DIET & HORMONE IMBALANCE
Temporary hair loss, known as telogen effluvium, happens when stress, diet, a hormonal imbalance, or a traumatic event, causes hair follicles to remain in the resting stage. If you experience this type of hair loss consult your doctor for treatment.
FACTS ABOUT HAIR LOSS
• An estimated eight million men have hair loss problems in the UK*
• 40% of men will show noticeable hair loss by the age of 35 and 65% by the age of 60*
• 95% of incidences of hair loss are hereditary*
• Hereditary hair loss can come from either the mother’s or the father’s side of the family
REGAINE® FOR MEN SCALP FOAM ROUTINE
Ensure both the hair and scalp are completely dry before applying REGAINE ® for Men Foam.
Hold the can upside down and press the nozzle to dispense foam onto fingers. The total amount of foam should not exceed 1g (1/2 capful).
Massage the foam lightly into the affected areas of the scalp.
Wash your hands thoroughly after applying the foam.
REGAINE® FOR MEN EXTRA STRENGTH SCALP FOAM
• 9/10 men said they kept or regrew hair after 16 weeks*
• Apply twice a day, every day
• Designed to dissolve into the scalp and be easily absorbed
REGAINE® FOR MEN EXTRA STRENGTH SCALP SOLUTION
• Regrew hair in 3/5 men and results may be seen in as little as 8 weeks*
• Apply twice a day, everyday
MORE FROM REGAINE®
REGAINE® products are for hereditary hair loss. REGAINE® for Men Extra Strength Scalp Foam 5% w/v Cutaneous Foam. REGAINE® for Men Extra Strength Scalp Solution 5% w/v Cutaneous Solution. Contains minoxidil. Always read the label.
*For verification contact firstname.lastname@example.org