Did someone say fuller looking and more defined brows?
No7 has raised the brow bar and with its NEW versatile selection of eyebrow products you can now achieve maximum brow results with minimum effort no matter what your style.
See the results
Raise your brow game
A step-by-step guide to the perfect brow
Prefer a natural brow?
Introducing No7 Eyebrow Wax Stick & Styler and No7 Eyebrow Precision Pencil
1. Take the No7 Eyebrow Wax Stick & Styler to prep and shape. Apply the wax in short strokes all over the brow, then brush hairs up at the centre of the face, with the tail brushed in the natural direction of the brow.
2. Using soft strokes, fill in any sparse areas and add definition with the No7 Eyebrow Precision Pencil, building up colour and intensity as you desire. Tip - focus on adding hair-like strokes to the start of the brow and then defining the tail and bottom of the brow.
Is a defined brow more your style?
Step in our iconic brow products. No7 Eyebrow Sculpting Pencil and No7 Beautiful Eyebrows Tinted Gel
1. Brush hairs upwards with the built-in spoolie brush of the No7 Eyebrow Sculpting Pencil to expose any spares areas. Follow with taking linear strokes with the pencil to define the shape and add definition, building up colour and intensity as you desire.
2. Follow with the No7 Beautiful Eyebrows Tinted Gel to brush your brows with short strokes to build coverage and set hairs in place.
Love an extra fluffy brow?
Introducing No7 Eyebrow Wax Stick & Styler and No7 Eyebrow Microfilling Pen
1. Take the wax end of the No7 Eyebrow Wax Stick and Styler to apply short strokes over the brow before using the opposite brush end to shape and set.
2. Follow with the No7 Eyebrow Microfilling Pen to draw light hair-like strokes in an upward motion to create filled and fluffy brows.
Boots Macmillan Beauty Advisor Service
We proudly have over 600 Boots Macmillan Beauty Advisors (BMBAs) in selected Boots UK stores, and virtually, to help people manage the visible side effects of cancer.
BMBAs can provide beauty and skincare advice, and emotional support to help people to look and feel more like themselves again.
If you're currently going through cancer treatment and would like support with your brows, please use the Boots store locator to find a BMBA near you. Alternatively, you can book a virtual consultation here.
*Consumer Study on 107 people