Scholl Gel Activ Women's Flat Shoes Insoles
Save 1/3 on selected Scholl Gel insole
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Collect 36 Boots Advantage Card points with this purchase
Scholl Gel Activ Women's Flat Shoes Insoles.
All day comfort.
Suitable for shoe sizes UK 3 – 7.5, AUS 4-8, EUR: 35-40,5. Suitable for flat shoes and boots.
Extra comfort for flat shoes
Designed for narrow style flat shoes to provide extra cushioning & shock absorption under the heels for lighter feeling feet all day.
Designed and assessed in consultation with foot care specialists.
Does not crowd toes. Stays firmly in place.
How to use
- Ensure inside of shoe is clean and dry before use
- Remove plastic backing
- Look for marking to indicate left (L) versus right (R) insole
- Place insole in the correct shoe, sticky side down
- Insert into the appropriate shoe, lining up the heel of the insole with the back of shoe
- Replace after 6 months or first signs of wear
- To remove the insole, pull it slowly and gently out of the shoe.
Hazards and Cautions
Caution: Discontinue use if you experience adverse reaction.