Optrex Hayfever Relief drops - 10ml
See details below, always read the label
Suitable for: Adults and children aged over 6 years
Active Ingredients: Sodium Cromoglicate
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Collect 20 Boots Advantage Card points with this purchase
For the relief of eye symptoms of hayfever only, such as itching, redness, soreness and watering.
Adults and children over 6 years.
You must be at least 16 years old to purchase this product.
How to use
Please read the enclosed leaflet carefully before use.
Adults and children over 6 years: Gently squeeze 1 or 2 drops into each eye, 4 times daily.
Hazards and Cautions
Keep out of the sight and reach of children.
See your doctor or pharmacist:
- If there is no improvement after 2 days of use
- Before using continuously for more than 14 days
DO NOT EXCEED THE STATED DOSE.
Use this medicine only in your eyes.
Consult your doctor or pharmacist before using this product if your are pregnant, breast feeding or if you require further information.
Do not use if sensitive to any of the ingredients. Do not use whilst wearing soft contact lenses.
Before first opening the bottle: This medicine does not require any special storage conditions.
After first opening the bottle: Do not store above 25°C.
Discard 28 days after first opening.
Do not use after date shown on pack.
- This is a medicine; Consult your doctor or pharmacist if you have an underlying medical condition, are taking any other medication or complementary therapy, or if symptoms persist.
- Seek advice before using if you are breast feeding, pregnant, planning to become pregnant, or suffer from allergies.
- Keep all medicines out of the reach of children.
Active Ingredients: 1ml of eye drops contains 20 mg of Sodium Cromohlicate (2.0% w/v).
Also contains: benzalkonium chloride, disodium edetate, water for injections.