Optrex Actimist Eye Spray - 10ml
Save 20 percent on selected Optrex
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Collect 48 Boots Advantage Card points with this purchase
The revolutionary new format in the Optrex range, Optrex ActiMist Eye Spray is applied to closed eyelids to repair and restore dry, irritated eyes. The easy to use spray provides clinically proven relief and is even safe to be applied whilst wearing contact lenses and eye make up.
How does Optrex ActiMist Eye Spray work?
You eyes are covered by a thin layer of liquid called the tear film, which helps prevent your eye's moisture from evaporating. When your eyes get dry its usually because your tear film has broken up and developed tiny gaps which allow moisture to evaporate from the eyes.
1. Sprayed on closed eyes...
You don't need to put anything directly into your eye or even touch your eye: just spray Optrex Actimist Eye Spray onto your closed eyelids
2. Works on dry, irritated eyes
- The tiny particles in Optrex Actimist Eye Spray collect at the edges of your eyelid
- When you open your eyes the particles gently work their way in, then in a few blinks the particles spread across the surface of your eye
- As the spray is made from the same ingredient as your natural tear film it helps to repair the gaps in your damaged tear film
- This reduces the loss of moisture from the eye and helps restore the natural moisture balance for soothing, clinically proven relief
- The result - effective relief of that dry, irritated feeling
The spray bottle contains 100 applications.
Suitable for use with contact lenses.
How to use
Always read the product information before using this product
• Optrex ActiMist eye spray should be used 3 to 4 times a day.
• For more sever cases Optrex ActiMist eye spray can be used more often as required.
• Optrex Actimist eye spray may be used continually on a daily basis.
Spray onto closed eyelids.
Hazards and Cautions
• Do not spray the product onto the open eye – a short term burning sensation may occur if the product is sprayed inadvertently onto open eyes or from too short a distance. However this feeling passes very quickly and causes no harm.
1ml contains 10mg soy lecithin, 8mg sodium chloride, 8 mg ethanol, 5mg phenoxyethanol (preservative), 0.25mg Vitamin A palmitate, 0.02mg vitamin E, purified water.