Nurofen 200mg Tablets - 16 Tablets
See details below, always read the labelSuitable for: Adults and children over 12 years.Active ingredient: Ibuprofen
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
You must be at least 18 years old to purchase this product. By adding this item to your basket you confirm you are 18 years or over.
Collect 8 Boots Advantage Card points with this purchase
Please note that you must be in to sign for this delivery.
Nurofen 200mg Tablets for rapid relief from:
- Migraine headache
- Period pain
- Dental pain
- Rheumatic pain
- Muscular pain
- Cold and flu symptoms
Adults and children over 12 years.
You must be at least 16 years old to purchase this product.
How to use
Read the enclosed leaflet carefully before use.
For oral administration and short-term use only.
Adults and Children over 12 years: Swallow 1 or 2 tablets with water, up to three times a day as required.
Leave at least 4 hours between doses.
Do not exceed 6 tablets in 24 hours.
Do not give to children under 12 years.
If symptoms persist or worsen, if new symptoms occur, or if the product is required for more than 10 days, consult a doctor.
Hazards and Cautions
DO NOT TAKE IF YOU:
- Have (or have had two or more episodes of) a stomach ulcer, perforation or bleeding
- Are allergic to Ibuprofen, to any of the ingredients, or to aspirin or other painkillers.
- Are taking other NSAID painkillers or aspirin with a daily dose above 75mg.
- Have or have had asthma, diabetes, high cholesterol, high blood pressure, a stroke, heart, liver, kidney or bowel problems.
- Are a smoker.
- Are pregnant.
Do not store above 25ºC.
Store in the original pack.
KEEP ALL MEDICINES OUT OF THE REACH AND SIGHT OF CHILDREN.
- This is a medicine; Consult your doctor or pharmacist if you have an underlying medical condition, are taking any other medication or complementary therapy, or if symptoms persist.
- Seek advice before using if you are breast feeding, pregnant, planning to become pregnant, or suffer from allergies.
Active ingredients: Each tablet contains Ibuprofen 200 mg
Also contains: Sucrose, Sodium Citrate, talk, Croscarmellose Sodium, Stearis Acid, Titaniu, Dioxide, Silicon Dioxide, Acacia, Carmellose Sodium, Sodiu, Laurilsulphate, Macrogol and Blank Ink(contains Shellac, Iron Oxide Black (E172) and Propylene Glycol) or Opacode S -1 -8152 HV Black (contains Shellac, Iron Oxide Black (E172, Antifoam DC1510 and Soya Lecithin