NiQuitin CQ 24 Hour Clear Patches - Step 1
Save up to £11 on selected smoking control products
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
You must be at least 18 years old to purchase this product. By adding this item to your basket you confirm you are 18 years or over.
Collect 36 Boots Advantage Card points with this purchase
NiQuitin CQ 24 Hour Clear Patches - Step 1, 7 patches (1 week kit)
NiQuitin CQ Clear is part of a programme designed to support your wish to stop smoking. The programme contains 3 Steps which you will need to follow, starting with Step 1, then Step 2, then Step 3.
Each step has its own strength of NiQuitin Clear patch; the patches are designed to supply your body with the correct amount of nicotine, which decreases as you go from Step 1 to Step 3.
Only suitable for people from 18 years of age.
You must be at least 18 years old to purchase this product.
How to use
Please read the enclosed leaflet carefully before using this product.
Apply one patch to the skin once a day, preferably on waking. Niquitin Clear is intended to be used for 24 hours but can be removed before bed (after 16 hours) if preferred.
Full instructions are given in the leaflet enlcosed within the package.
Adults over 18 years old:
Step 1 Niquitin CQ clear: 21mg for 6 weeks, then continue with;
Step 2 Niquitin CQ clear: 14mg for 2 weeks, then continue with;
Step 3 Niquitin CQ clear: 7mg for 2 weeks
-Light smokers (less than 10 cigarettes a day) should start with Step 2 (14mg) for 6weeks and then Step 3 (7mg) for 2weeks
Stopping smoking straightaway is best for your health. However if you are not able to, you can also use Niquitin Clear patches to help you cut down on smoking, perhaps before stopping, or to help you stop smoking for short periods of time.
You must talk to a doctor if using Niquitin CQ patches if you are aged 12-17 years.
Hazards and Cautions
Do not use patches for more than 10 consecutive weeks. Requires will power.
Do not use this product if:
- You are allergic to any of the ingredients listed on the side panel.
- You are a non-smoker, an occasional smoker or under 12 years of age.
- You are in hospital because of heart problems unless your doctor tells you to.
- You have serious liver or kidney disease, uncontrolled overactive thyroid gland or phaeochromocytoma.
- Before use if you are pregnant or breast-feeding
- You get a persistant skin reaction, reomve the patch and tell your doctor.
- This is a medicine; Consult your doctor or pharmacist if you have an underlying medical condition, are taking any other medication or complementary therapy, or if symptoms persist.
- Seek advice before using if you are breast feeding, pregnant, planning to become pregnant, or suffer from allergies.
- Keep all medicines out of the reach of children.
Step 1 Niquitin CQ clear contains 114mg of Nicotine and delivers 21mg over 24 hours.
Active Ingredients: Step 1 Niquitin CQ clear contains 114mg of Nicotine and delivers 21mg over 24 hours.
Other ingredients: Ethylene/Vinyl acetate copolymer, Polyethylene terephthalate, Polyethylene film, Polylsobutylene and Printing ink.