Max Factor Masterpiece MAX Mascara
3 for 2 on selected Max Factor - cheapest free
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Collect 36 Boots Advantage Card points with this purchase
Finding a high impact volumising mascara that doesn’t leave your lashes looking clumpy and clogged can be a challenge. Masterpiece Max Mascara is he next generation of mascara. It delivers bold, thick lashes with up to 400% volume* but defines and smoothes at the same time for a surprisingly, sleek effect. One swipe of its high tech IFX brush gives a chic, catwalk finish in seconds – no wonder it was the official mascara of Milan Fashion Week! For beautifully framed eyes check out Masterpiece Mascara, also available as Waterproof.
Masterpiece Max creates bold thick lashes for chic beautifully framed eyes.
- The IFX brush delivers 4x more volume vs. bare lashes.
- Smudge-proof and touch-proof for all day confidence.
- Great choice for sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers.
How to use
- Look down into a mirror and work the mascara wand from side-to-side, root to tip.
- Look up and apply to your lower lashes. Use the ball tip of the wand to coat each lash for a defined look.
- Wait until tacky before applying a second coat to your upper lashes.
- Never pump your mascara wand in and out of the tube – the trapped air dries it out.
Aqua, Acrylates Copolymer, Glyceryl Stearate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Propylene Glycol, Stearic Acid, Cera Carnauba, Triethanolamine, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Synthetic Wax, Lecithin, Propylene Carbonate, Oleic Acid, Alcohol Denat., Benzyl Alcohol, Panthenol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Tocopherol, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Sodium Laureth-12 Sulfate, Propylparaben, Disodium EDTA, Tetrasodium EDTA, Xanthan Gum, Simethicone, Potassium Sorbate, EDTA, [+/- CI 77007, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499]