Jungle Formula Mosquito Killer Plug-In
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Collect 40 Boots Advantage Card points with this purchase
2 pin plug-in
Kills mosquitoes midges and biting insects.
- Lasts fo up to 45 nights
- Child Resistant Lock
- For use in many countries worldwide
- Contents: 1 plug-in diffuser, 1 liquid bottle
How to use
Always read the product information before use.
Please note that the plug on the diffuser can be turned to accept both vertical and horizontal socket positions.
1. Remove the cap from the bottle.
2. Screw the bottle into the diffuser unit.
3. Plug the unit into an electrical socket.
4. For vertical 2-pin sockets, rotate the pins to a vertical position.
5. Turn on the unit by switching the red indicator to the ON position (lit).
The appliance is only to be used with recommended vaporising medium. The use of other substances may give rise to a toxic or fire risk. This appliance is not intended for use by the persons (including children) with reduced physical, sensory or mental capabilities, or lack of experience and knowledge, unless they have been given supervision or instruction concerning use of the appliance by a person responsible for their safety. Children should be supervised to ensure that they do not play with the appliance. To clean the appliance, unplug it and wipe with a dry cloth.
Check that your voltage is the same as the one shown on the electric device. Do not touch the device with metal objects or wet hands while it is working. Do not use the appliance if it is damaged. The appliance has hot surfaces to evaporate the active ingredients and these surfaces should not be touched during use.
Turn on approximately 2 hours before retiring to bed.
Use one unit for an average sized room of 30 cubic metres (5 x 3 x 2m).
Not suitable for air-conditioned room.
Replace the refill bottle after 45 nights (8/10 hours per night) with another Jungle Formula refill bottle.
To remove the liquid bottle, push up and turn to the left.
During storage the liquid bottle should be removed from the unit and the cap replaced securely.
Hazards and Cautions
- To avoid risks to man and the environment, comply with the instructions for use.
- WASH HANDS AND EXPOSED SKIN before meals and after use.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Keep away from food, drink, and animal feeding stuffs.
- WASH ANY CONTAMINATION from skin or eyes immediately.
- IF SWALLOWED: Immediately call a POISON CENTER/doctor and seek medical advice. DO NOT induce vomiting.
- Use only in accordance with directions on the pack.
- Do not touch the device with metal objects or wet hands whilst in operation.
- The appliance has hot surfaces to evaporate the active ingredients which should not be touched during use.
- Ensure the device is completely cool before packing away.
- Asthma sufferers should seek medical advice before use.
- This appliance should only be used with Jungle Formula Plug-In Refill.
- Use of other substances may give rise to toxic fumes or risk of fire.
- Do not cover the diffuser whilst in operation.
- Do not empty into drains and avoid release in the enviroment.
- Dispose of the contents/container in accordance with the local/ regional/ national/ internation regulations.
- FOR USE ONLY AS AN INSECTICIDE.
- FOR INDOOR USE ONLY.
- FOR USE ONLY IN THE HEATING APPLIANCE SPECIFIED.
- REMOVE OR COVER FISH TANKS AND BOWLS before application.
- DO NOT TOUCH THE WICK.
- The material and its container must be disposed of in a safe way.
- This product is approved under The Control of Pesticides Regulations 1986 (as amended) for use as directed.
Suitable for countries with 2 pin style sockets, which accounts for the majority of Europe's main holiday and business destinations. Can be used in:
Argentina, Austria, Balearic Islands, Belgium, Brazil, Bulgaria, Canary Islands, Central African Republic, Chile, China, Congo, Denmark, Egypt, France, Germany, Gibraltar, Greece, Hungary, India, Indonesia, Italy, Ivory Coast, Jordan, Korea, Kuwait, Lebanon, Macedonia, Madagascar, Monaco, Morocco, Mozambique, Nepal, Netherlands, Nigeria, Norway, Paraguay, Peru, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, Spain, Sweden, Syria, Tunisia, Turkey, Uruguay.
Can be used in the UK and most other countries with the appropriate travel adaptor.
Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of this information, Omega Pharma Ltd. cannot accept responsibility for its accuracy as some countries do not have standard socket designs and these can vary from region to region.
Active Ingredient: Prallethrin 0.90% w/w