HRI Good Mood tablets - 30 tablets
3 for 2 on selected vitamins, supplements and complementary medicines - cheapest free
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
You must be at least 18 years old to purchase this product. By adding this item to your basket you confirm you are 18 years or over.
Collect 32 Boots Advantage Card points with this purchase
HRI Good Mood Tablets.
HRI Good Mood is a traditional herbal medicinal product used to relieve the symptoms of slightly low mood and mild anxiety based on traditional use only.
Adults 18 years and older.
How to use
You must read the leaflet before taking this product.
Adults and elderly: 1 or 2 tablets daily. The tablets must be swallowed whole with a little water.
Hazards and Cautions
Do not exceed the stated dose.
Do not use if you:
- are under 18
- are pregnant or breast-feeding
- are allergic to any of the ingredients
- are suffering from depression or think you may be
- are about to undergo surgery
- many prescribed by your doctor
- hormonal contraceptives (including the Pill)
- some you can get without prescription
In rare cases, senstivity to sunlight may occur in fair-skinned people.
Keep out of the sight and reach of children
Do not store above 25°C. Store in the original packaging.
- This is a medicine; Consult your doctor or pharmacist if you have an underlying medical condition, are taking any other medication or complementary therapy, or if symptoms persist.
- Seek advice if you suffer from allergies.
- Keep all medicines out of the reach of children.
You must be at least 18 years old to purchase this product.
Active ingredients: Each film-coated tablet contains 334mg of extract (as dry extract) from St John's Wort aerial parts (Hypericum Perforatum L.) (5-7:`1) (equivalent to 1670mg-2338 mg of St John's Wort.) Extraction solvent: Ethanol 60% v/v.