Feminax Express 16 tablets
Suitbale for: Adults and children 12 years and over.
Active ingredeintes: Ibuprofen
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
You must be at least 18 years old to purchase this product. By adding this item to your basket you confirm you are 18 years or over.
Collect 16 Boots Advantage Card points with this purchase
Please note that you must be in to sign for this delivery.
Feminax Express 342mg tablets provide fast relief from period pain and associated symptoms including
- Muscular pain
Adults, elderly and children over 12 years.
You must be at least 16 years old to purchase this product.
How to use
Please read the enclosed leaflet carefully before use
For oral use. Swallow the tablets whole with water.
Do not chew.
Adults, the elderly and children over 12 years: Initially take 1 or 2 tablets with water, then if necessary take 1 or 2 tablets every 4 hours.
Leave at least 4 hours between doses.
Do not exceed 6 tablets in 24 hours.
Not suitable for children under 12 years
Hazards and Cautions
Take the lowest affective does needed to relieve your symptoms, as this product is intended for short term use only.
Do not take these tablets for longer than 10 days.
Consult your doctor if symptoms persist or worsen.
Keep all medicines out of the reach and sight of children
Do not take if you:
- Have or have had a stomach ulcer, perforation or bleeding of the stomach.
- Are allergic to ibuprofen or any other ingredient of the product, aspirin or other related painkillers
- Are taking other NSAID painkillers, or aspirin with a daily dose above 75mg
- If you are pregnant do not take this product and ask your doctor for advice.
Do not exceed the stated dose.
Keep all medicines out the sight and reach of children.
- This is a medicine; Consult your doctor or pharmacist if you have an underlying medical condition, are taking any other medication or complementary therapy, or if symptoms persist.
- Seek advice if you suffer from allergies.
- Keep all medicines out of the reach of children.
Active Ingredients: 200 mg Ibuprofen (as Ibuprofen lysine)