Boots Pharmaceuticals NicAssist Inhalator 15mg - 4 pack
Suitable for: Adults and children of 12 years and over
Active ingredients: Nicotine 15 mg.
Requires willpower. See details below. Always read the label.
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Collect 20 Boots Advantage Card points with this purchase
What this medicine is for:
For the relief and/or prevention of the symptoms of nicotine withdrawal and cravings for nicotine. Boots NicAssist provides 15 mg Inhalator provides a safer alternative to smoking for you and those around you, and can be used:
When you stop smoking completely or cut down on the number of cigarettes you smoke while you try to give up, or
If you feel unable to stop smoking completely but can't or don't want to smoke cigarettes, such as when you are indoors or when you want to avoid causing harm to those around you
Adults and children of 12 years and over
You must be at least 16 years old to purchase this product.
How to use
Read all of the leaflet, which tells you how and when you should use this medicine, carefully before starting to use the inhalator
How to use this medicine:
Adults and children of 12 years and over: Insert a cartridge into the plastic mouthpiece as directed in the leaflet. Inhale through the mouthpiece as required.
You are more likely to quit smoking when using this product with help from your pharmacist, doctor, a trained counsellor or a support programme
Hazards and Cautions
Before you use this medicine:
Do not use:
- If you are allergic to any of the ingredients in this medicine
- If you are a child under 12 years of age
- If you have lung problems, as you may find it difficult to use this medicine
- If you need any advice before using this medicin
- If you are pregnant
Keep all medicines out of the sight and reach of children.
Use by the date on the end flap of the carton.
Don't use more than 6 cartridges per day.
Do not exceed the stated dose.
- This is a medicine; Consult your doctor or pharmacist if you have an underlying medical condition, are taking any other medication or complementary therapy, or if symptoms persist.
- Seek advice before using if you are breast feeding, pregnant, planning to become pregnant, or suffer from allergies.
- Keep all medicines out of the reach of children.
Each inhalor cartridge contains Nicotine 15mg