Boots Pharmaceuticals Dual Action Athlete's Foot Cream (35g)
Buy 1 get 2nd half price on selected footcare
See details below, always read the label
Suitable for: Adults and children
Active ingredients: Benzalkonium Chloride Solution
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Collect 12 Boots Advantage Card points with this purchase
Please note that you must be in to sign for this delivery.
Boots Pharmaceuticals Dual Action Athlete's Foot Cream is an anti-fungal and anti-bacterial cream for the treatment and prevention of athlete's foot. Also effective for other skin comditions such as dhobie itch (groin ringworm).
Adults and children.
You must be at least 16 years old to purchase this product
How to use
Please read the enclosed leaflet carefully before use.
Check the tube seal is not broken before first use. If it is, do not use the cream. Pierce tube seal with the end of cap.
- Wash and thoroughly dry the affected area.
- Gently rub the cream into the affected area.
Adults and children: Apply morning and night. Continue treatment for at least one week after the condition has cleared up, to stop it coming back.
For use on the skin only.
If symptoms do not go away, talk to your doctor.
Hazards and Cautions
Before you use this medicine.
Do not use:
- If you are allergic to any of the ingredients.
- You can use this medicine if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Cetostearyl alcohol may cause skin reactions (e.g. contact dermatitis).
Most people will not have problems, but some may get some of these:
- Allergic reactions.
- Skin irritation.
- Contact dermatitis (redness and swelling of the skin).
If any side effect becomes severe, or you notice any side effect not listed here, please tell your pharmacist or doctor.
Store in a cool place below 25°C.
Keep all medicines out of the sight and reach of children.
Use by the date on the end flap of carton.
- This is a medicine; Consult your doctor or pharmacist if you have an underlying medical condition, are taking any other medication or complementary therapy, or if symptoms persist.
- Seek advice before using if you are breast feeding, pregnant, planning to become pregnant, or suffer from allergies.
Benzalkonium Chloride Solution and Tolnaftate
Active ingredients: Benzalkonium Chloride Solution 0.2% v/w and Tolnaftate 1% w/w.
Also contains: Purified Water, Cetostearyl Alcohol, Polyethylene Glycol 5 Glyceryl Stearate, Liquid Paraffin, Glycerol, Dimeticone 20.