Boots Hot/Cold Compress
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Collect 24 Boots Advantage Card points with this purchase
Boots Hot/Cold Compress effectively relieves aches and pains.
- Reduces swelling.
- Can be moulded when hot or cold to fit shape of body.
- Relieves pain and reduces swelling.
- Use for sports type injuries.
- Insect bites.
- Eases aches and pains.
- Use for rheumatism.
- Arthritic pain.
How to clean Boots Hot/Cold Compress.
Hand wash cover and gel-pack in mild detergent.
Dry gel-pack with a soft cloth and air-dry cover.
How to store Boots Hot/Cold Compress:
Store in a freezer or freezer compartment when not in use
The pack will then be ready should you need it again.
Suitable for adults.
How to use
Always read the product information before use.
Boil 2 pints of water, remove from heat.
Immerse gel-pack for 10 minutes if frozen, 7 minutes if at room temperature.
Carefully remove from water and place inside cover provided.
Apply to affected area for as long as is comfortable.
Store in a freezer or freezer compartment for at least 2 hours before use.
Remove from freezer and always place inside cover provided.
Apply to affected area for 20 minutes, then remove for 20 minutes and repeat.
Hazards and Cautions
- If the gel-pack is being used following an injury, seek medical advice if no improvement in the condition is seen within 72 hours.
- If the injury is severe, or if in any doubt seek medical advice immediately.
- Keep away from sharp objects to avoid puncture.
- Discard pack if punctured or torn.
- DIABETICS OR PEOPLE WITH POOR CIRCULATION SHOULD CONSULT THEIR DOCTOR BEFORE USING THIS PRODUCT.
- NOT FOR USE ON SKIN THAT IS SENSITIVE TO TEMPERATURE.
- NOT SUITABLE FOR BABIES OR SMALL CHILDREN.
- DO NOT PUNCTURE.
- DO NOT PLACE ON HOT, DRY SURFACES.
- DO NOT MICROWAVE.
- DO NOT BOIL IN A KETTLE.
Water, Agar Gum, Blue Colouring (Cl 42090), Preservative (Alkyl Dimethyl Benzylammonium Chloride).