Boots Everyday Heels Gel Insoles – 1 pair size 3-7.5
Save £3 on selected Boots gel insoles
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Collect 32 Boots Advantage Card points with this purchase
Boots Everyday Heels Gel Insoles
UK size: 3-7.5
EUR size: 35-40
For Heels under 5.5cm
Cushioning support for all day comfort
Enhanced arch support
Slim design allows room for toes
Comfort & support gel technology
The Everyday Heel insoles provide soft gel technology with build in arch support for lasting all day comfort; ideal for those who spend long days in heels. The slim design fits all everyday heels while allowing room for your toes. Peel & Stick technology provides secure placement with the ability to reposition.
Extra gel cushioning under the arch for improved comfort.
Peel & stick technology
How to use
1. Make sure the inside of shoe is clean and dry before fitting.
2. Remove protective backing sheet from the insole and for marking to indicate right (R) or left (L) insole.
3. Firmly press sticky side down into shoe from the insole. Match insole marked R with the right shoe and L with left shoe. Position so that the raised area of the insole is aligned with the arch of your foot.
4. Reposition as necessary so that the arch support fits comfortably under the natural arch of the foot.
5. To remove insole, pull out gently from the shoe.
Replace if insole is damaged or at first signs of wear.
Hazards and Cautions
Discontinue use if you experience any adverse reaction.