Boots Dry Eyes Vitamin A+E Eye Drops - 15ml
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Collect 16 Boots Advantage Card points with this purchase
Boots Dry Eyes Vitamin A+E Eye Drops relieve dry eyes and promote the healing process whilst vitamins A and E enhance the eye's natural protection.
Contains clinically proven ingredients to intensively moisturise, lubricate and provide prolonged relief for dry, tired and irritated eyes.
Our Dry Eyes Vitamin A+E Eye Drops are suitable for eyes affected by computer use, central heating, air conditioning or whilst travelling. For day and night use.
Provides long lasting comfort for contact lens wearers.
How to use
Read the enclosed leaflet before use.
Place 1 to 2 drops in each eye, 3 to 6 times a day.
Hazards and Cautions
- This product is sterile until opened.
- Do not let the tip of the dropper come into contact with the eye.
- Do not use if you are allergic to any of the ingredients.
- Do not use the product after the expiry date, see base of carton.
- Discard the product 30 days after first opening.
- Keep out of the sight and reach of children
- Store below 35°C and out of direct sunlight.
Sodium Hyaluronate, Carboxymethyl Beta-Glucan, Vitamin A Palmitate, Vitamin E, TPGS (D-Alpha Tocopheryl Polyethylene Glycol 1000 Succinate), Sodium Edetate, Sodium N-Hydroxymethylglycinate, Buffered Isotonic Solution pH7.0.