Beechams Powders Aspirin & Caffeine 10 Sachets
Suitable for: Adults and children of 16 years and over
Active Ingredients: Aspirin.
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Not available online
This product is only available for purchase in store due to its fragile nature.
Collect 8 Boots Advantage Card points with this purchase
Please note that you must be in to sign for this delivery.
Beechams Powders provide effective relief from cold and flu symptoms in unique, individual powder sachets. They can also provide relief from rheumatic and muscular aches and pains and other mild to moderate pain.
Beechams Powders provide relief from the symptoms of colds and flu including sore throat pain, headache, feverishness and aches and pains. It also provides relief of mild to moderate pain including migraine, neuralgia, toothache, period pain, and rheumatic pain.
Adults and children of 16 years and over.
Always read the label.
How to use
Mix the powder with a little water and stir before drinking.
Adults and children aged 16 years and over:
One sachet to be taken every three to four hours as needed. Do not take more than six powders in any 24 hour period.
Elderly patients should consult their doctor before taking this product as they are more prone to side effects.
Do not use for more than 10 days for pain relief (or more than 3 days for fever)
Hazards and Cautions
Do not take Beechams Powders:
- If you are allergic to aspirin, caffeine or to any of the other ingredients listed in the enclosed leaflet, or ever had an allergic response to pain killers.
- If you suffer from high blood pressure or heart disease.
- If you have ever had a stomach ulcer, perforation or bleeding of the stomach.
- If you have ever had gout or a blood clotting disorder (e.g. haemophilia).
- If you suffer from liver or kidney problems.
- Do not give to children under 16 years, unless on the advice of a doctor.
- Please read enclosed leaflet carefully before taking this medicine.
Store below 25°C in a dry place.
Do not use this medicine after the 'EXP' date shown on the pack.
This is a medicine; Consult your doctor or pharmacist if you have an underlying medical condition, are taking any other medication or complementary therapy, or if symptoms persist.
- Seek advice if you suffer from allergies.
- Keep all medicines out of the reach of children.
Aspirin 600 mg Caffeine 50 mg
Active ingredients: Each powder contains Aspirin 600 mg & Caffeine 50 mg
Also contains: Lactose, maize starch, colloidal anhydrous silica, sodium lauryl sulphate, saccharin sodium, sodium cyclamate and spice flavour.
Each powder contains 0.1g of carbohydrate