Win a Boots Gift Card worth up to £1000
Full terms & conditions
These terms and conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Entry and claim instructions are deemed to form part of the terms and conditions and by participating, all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the terms and conditions. Please retain a copy for your information.
Promoter: Boots UK Limited, Nottingham, NG2 3AA. Please do not send applications to this address.
1. Eligibility: The promotion is open to residents of the UK (England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland), Channel Islands and Isle Of Man except those professionally connected to the promotion, including employees of the promotional product manufacturer.
2. 16+. Entrants under the age of 18 require the permission of a parent or guardian to enter and accept a prize.
3. Purchase necessary, with the exception of Northern Ireland.
4. For residents of Northern Ireland a no purchase necessary entry route is provided by writing to Boots Christmas Campaign, PO Box 106, Welshpool, Powys, SY21 7WW affixing the correct stamp with your name, telephone number and address. You will be allocated the same chance of winning as a purchasing consumer. Only winners will be contacted.
5. Promotional packs are available widely between the dates of 02.10.2017 to 31.12.2017.
6. Closing date: 01.01.18. Winners must text their winning code by midnight on 08.01.18.
7. Winners: Consumers who find a scratch card within packs of Boots Sandwiches listed below have won a prize:
a. Shapers Turkey, Stuffing & Redcurrant Sandwich
b. Shapers Salmon, Prawn & Soft Cheese Sandwich
c. Delicious Turkey, Bacon, Stuffing & Cranberry Sandwich
d. Delicious Pigs Under Blankets Sandwich
e. Delicious Brie & Cranberry Sandwich
f. Delicious Ham Hock, Cheddar & Plum Chutney Sandwich
g. Delicious Parsnip Fritter & Butternut Sandwich
h. Delicious Turkey & Stuffing / Ham Hock & Plum Chutney / Cheddar & Balsamic Onion Chutney Sandwich
8. To find out the prize won, please text BOOTS plus your Unique Code printed on the card to 88440. You will receive a reply to show the prize that you have won and how to claim.
9. Text messages will not be charged on any network. Entrants are advised to take care when submitting a text, the Promoter is not responsible for mistypes. Only correct submissions will be accepted. For the avoidance of doubt, texts featuring spelling mistakes will not be accepted. Capital or lowercase letters will both be accepted.
10. Prizes: There are 797 prizes to be won, consisting of:
a. 2 x £1,000 Boots Gift Card
b. 15 x £100 Boots Gift Card
c. 30 x £50 Boots Gift Card
d. 250 x £10 Boots Gift Card
e. 500 x £5 Boots Gift Card
11. How to claim: To claim a prize, winners are required to text BOOTS followed by a space and their unique code to 88440. Once a text has been received to confirm their prize, winners will be required to submit a further text to supply their full name and address details to claim their prize. Winners must claim their prize before 08.01.2018.
12. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries or claims lost, not received or delayed for whatsoever reason.
13. There is no cash alternative in whole or part to the stated prizes and, unless otherwise agreed in writing by the Promoter, the prizes will only be awarded directly to the winners.
14. Only valid winning cards will be accepted.
15. In the event that a prize becomes unavailable in exceptional circumstances, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute with an alternative of equal or greater value without prior notice.
16. For names and counties of major prize winners, please send a self-addressed envelope to Address: Freepost PHL within 3 months of the closing date.
17. Please allow 28 days for the delivery of your prize from receipt of a valid application if you have won any of the prizes.
18. Winners may be required to participate in reasonable related publicity.
19. In the event of circumstances outside the reasonable control of the promoter, or otherwise where fraud, abuse, and/or an error (human or computer) affects or could affect the proper operation of this promotion or the awarding of prizes, and only where circumstances make this unavoidable, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the promotion or these terms and conditions at any stage, but will always endeavour to minimise the effect to participants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
20. Sometimes, through reasons outside of the Promoters control, the website (as with any website) may not be accessible. The Promoter cannot guarantee continuous, uninterrupted access to the website. No responsibility will be accepted for any difficulties in claiming or any claims delayed or corrupted. The Promoter will have no liability for any loss arising out of such an event.
21. The Promoter reserves the right to verify all entries including, but not limited to, asking for address and identity details (which they must provide within 14 days) and to refuse to award a prize or withdraw prize entitlement and/or refuse further participation in the promotion and disqualify the participant where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions or any instructions forming part of this promotions entry requirements, or otherwise where a participant has gained unfair advantage in participating in the promotion or won using fraudulent means. The Promoter will be the final arbiter in any decisions, which will be binding, and no correspondence will be entered into in relation this clause.
22. The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this promotion or accepting or using the prize/gift, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (including personal injury, death and fraud) in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law.
23. If any of these clauses should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable then it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and conditions and the remaining clauses shall survive and remain in full force and effect.
24. Any question concerning the legal interpretation of the rules will be based on English law and the Courts of England and Wales will have exclusive jurisdiction.