WHY USE AN ELECTRIC TOOTHBRUSH?
Taking good care of your teeth and mouth is essential, because your oral health can directly affect your overall health.** An effective daily routine using a good toothbrush, such as a Sonicare, alongside regular visits to the dentist, will help keep your teeth in top condition.
WHY CHOOSE SONICARE?
Our brushes provide up to 100% better plaque removal in hard-to-reach areas versus a manual toothbrush, thanks to patented sonic technology. Sonicare delivers a gentle and dynamic cleaning action that drives fluid deep between teeth and along the gum line, to help prevent the development of gum disease and improve gum health in just two weeks.^
HOW TO USE YOUR SONICARE ELECTRIC TOOTHBRUSH
FOR PLAQUE REMOVAL
Offering you superior plaque removal at the push of a button. Removes up to two times more plaque.*
The DailyClean 3100 includes:
• Two-minute timer
• Easy-start program
• Available in black or white
SHOP PLAQUE REMOVAL BRUSH HEADS
FOR WHITER TEETH
With a choice of three modes, the ProtectiveClean 5100 Toothbrush allows you to customise brushing to your own needs.
Whitens teeth in just one week.^^
The ProtectiveClean 5100 includes:
• Pressure sensor alert
• Smart brush head replacement reminder
• Three modes: Clean, White and Gum Care
• BrushSync technology
• Travel case
• Two Optimal White Smart brush heads
• Available in navy, pink, black or white
Whiter teeth in one day.†
From the no.1 dental professional recommended sonic toothbrush brand worldwide, discover a toothbrush that gives you whiter teeth in one day† and helps prevent the most common oral health care issues.††
The DiamondClean 9000 includes:
• Brush sync mode pairing: Auto-detects type of brush head attached and alerts you when it’s time to replace it
• Four modes: Clean, White+, Gum Health, Deep Clean+
• Three intensities: low, medium, high
• Charging travel case and puck charging base
• One Premium Plaque Defence brush head
• Up to two weeks battery life
• Available in pink and black
SERIES 7900: ADVANCED WHITENING
Everything you need for great oral health.
Keeping up good brushing habits is tough. The Series 7900 will guide you between dentist check-ups. Know when to adjust your pressure with built-in smart sensors and use the App’s Progress Report to help you stick to your brushing routine.
The ExpertClean 7900 includes:
• Four modes: Clean, White+, Gum Health and Deep Clean+
• Three intensities
• Built-in pressure sensor
• BrushSync replacement reminder
• Charging travel case
• Toothbrush stand
• Four Optimal White brush heads
• Available in black or pink
SHOP WHITENING BRUSH HEADS
PHILIPS SONICARE AIRFLOSS
For those who don’t floss consistently, AirFloss is an easy way to start cleaning between teeth. AirFloss can be used with mouthwash or water and features unique air and micro-droplet technology to help remove plaque in hard-toreach areas.
Philips Sonicare Airfloss:
• Cleans your entire mouth in just 30 seconds
• Helps improve gum health in just two weeks
• Helps prevent cavities between teeth, by gently bursting away plaque that brushing has missed‡
• Slim, angled nozzle and guidance tip make finding the correct placement easy. Just slide along the tooth’s surface near the gum line until the tip fits into the groove between the teeth
MORE FROM PHILIPS
Philips Sonicare Electric Toothbrushes provide up to 100% better plaque removal in hard-to-reach areas versus a manual toothbrush, thanks to patented sonic technology. Sonicare delivers a gentle and dynamic cleaning action that drives fluid deep between teeth and along the gum line, to help prevent the development of gum disease and improve gum health in just two weeks.* Philips Sonicare also makes the perfect gift for Father’s Day, Valentine’s Day or Christmas!
*Vs. a manual toothbrush.
**The importance of good oral health is gaining increasing attention as we learn more about the connections between oral and overall health. Numerous studies have revealed linkages between gum diseases and certain systemic diseases such as diabetes, heart disease, and stroke, among others.1, 2
1 Dietrich T, Garcia RI. Associations between periodontal disease and systemic disease: Evaluating the strength of the evidence. J. Periodontol 2005;76:2175-2184.
2 Barnett ML. The oral-systemic disease connection. An update for the practicing dentist. J AM Dent Assoc 2006: 137 (suppl): 5S-6S.
^Comparison of plaque removal and gingivitis reduction by Philips Sonicare 3 Series and a manual toothbrush. Milleman J; Milleman K; Argosino K; Mwatha T; Souza S; Ward M; Jenkins W. Data on file April 2014.
^^Evaluation of stain removal by Philips Sonicare DiamondClean power toothbrush and manual toothbrushes. Colgan P, DeLaurenti M, Johnson M, Jenkins W, Strate J. Data on file, 2010.
†In White+ Mode using a leading whitening toothpaste.
††Gum bleeding, gingivitis, bad breath, teeth stains.
‡A Randomized, Parallel Design Study to Evaluate the Effect of AirFloss (Chinook) on Removal of Interproximal Plaque and Reduction in Gingivitis. Jain V, Wei J, Jenkins W, Delaurenti M.