Cost-effective. Convenient. Care.
The benefits of using our service:
• Helps reduce flu-related employee absence
• Simple online ordering process with hassle-free e-vouchers sent to your employees by email or text message
• Flexible appointments to suit your colleagues' schedules
• Access the service at participating Boots pharmacies nationwide
What is seasonal flu?
Seasonal flu is a viral illness spread by coughs and sneezes. People can catch it all year round but it's more common in winter, which is why it's known as seasonal flu. It’s easily spread and can affect a large number of working adults of all ages.
How we can help you protect your employees against flu?
The average employee missed 5.8 days of work in 2019.* Minor illness, including flu, is often the most common cause of short-term absence for the majority of organisations.**
There may be an increase in flu cases this autumn due to the lack of exposure to the flu virus last winter driven by reduced social interaction. Therefore, it is important to receive a flu jab.
Offering flu vaccinations is a simple and cost-effective way to care for your employees and reduce absence. We can protect your workforce against flu from as little as £9.50 per person.***
Use our simple online system
Our online system makes it easy for you to order and distribute e-vouchers, while controlling your expenditure.
HOW IT WORKS
• 1 - 9 vouchers: £16.99 per person.
• 10 - 300 vouchers: £12.50 per person or £12 if purchased by 30th June 2022.
• 301 – 1000 vouchers: £11.50 per person or £11 if purchased by 30th June 2022.
• 1001 - 4999 vouchers: £10.50 per person or £10 if purchased by 30th June 2022.
• 5000+ vouchers: £10 or £9.50 if purchased by 30th June 2022.
Frequently asked questions
EVEN MORE CARE FOR YOUR EMPLOYEES
Corporate Pneumonia Vaccination Service
Help protect against pneumonia
Corporate DTP Vaccination Service
Help protect against Diptheria, Tetanus & Polio
Corporate Hepatitis B Vaccine Service
Help protect your employees against Hepatitis B
*2020 had lower levels of flu absence due to social distancing and the wearing of face coverings.
**CIPD UK March 2020.
***Pricing when purchasing 5000 vouchers or more before 30th June 2022.
†Subject to store opening times, stock, vaccinator availability and patient eligibility. Vaccinations are administered by specially trained vaccinators who could be a pharmacist or a registered technician.