Neo G RX Wrist Brace - Left - Large
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Delivered by supplier
This product will be delivered directly from our supplier - see description for details.
Collect 100 Boots Advantage Card points with this purchase
This Neo G RX Wrist Brace is constructed from breathable fabric and features a removable rigid splint to allow variable stabilization of the wrist and hand. The adjustable strap provides additional compression around the wrist and/or hand if needed, which can help encourage correct alignment of the carpal bones and help reduce inflammation: useful in the management of carpal tunnel syndrome. The support can also be used to help with strain caused by repetitive movements at the wrist associated with typing, writing and other occupational or sporting activities.
- Repetitive Strain Injuries (RSI)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Tendonitis and tenosynovitis
- Arthritic, stiff & aching wrists
- Strains, sprains and instability
- Sporting and Occupational injuries
Helping adults with strains, sprains, instability, arthritic and stiff & aching wrists in need of rehabilitation, including conditions such as Repetitive Strain Injuries, Carpal Tunnel Syndrome and Tendonitis.
How to use
Always read the product information before use.
Recommend reviewing product box for reference of illustration(s), images and content whilst fitting
Carefully pull support over hand & insert thumb through thumbhole
Ensure rigid splint is located on underside of wrist and adjust to required position
Wrap adjustable strap around wrist and fasten until support is secure but comfortable
Hazards and Cautions
- Materials: Natural Rubber Latex Also contained (may cause allergic reactions)
- The indications outlined may not be suitable for your condition, before use always seek medical advice from your physician. Always take advice on duration of usage and sizing
- Ensure product is not uncomfortably tight and blood flow is not restricted. Avoid wearing for prolonged periods (e.g. whilst sleeping)
- Only use on clean, intact skin. Do not use if you have a known allergy to any of the specified materials
- Do not use if liniments, ointments, gels, creams or any other substances have been applied to affected area
- The product should be applied as illustrated on the box
- If a rash develops, pain is prolonged or conditions worsen, discontinue use and consult a physician
- Breathable cotton material for comfort and wearability
- Elasticated lacing system helps provide controlled compression and adjustable support
- Rigid splint helps stabilize the wrist and hand allowing for rest and recovery
- Compatible with the Reusable Neo G Hot & Cold Therapy Disc for hands free, fuss free therapy to help relieve those stiff, aching and painful joints/muscles.
- Registered with Medicines and Healthcare products Regulatory Agency, UK as a Class 1 Medical Device
To size, measure wrist circumference (cm)
Small: 13 - 16 cm
Medium: 16 - 19 cm
Large: 19 - 22 cm
Wash and Care:
Remove Metal Splint Before Washing. Hand Wash cold only and dry flat. Do not use fabric softener. Do not tumble dry. Do not bleach. Do not iron. Store in a cool, dry place away from direct heat and sunlight.
Materials: Cotton, Polyester, Polyurethane, Polyamide, Elastane, Aloe Vera, Eucalyptus