Sudocrem is the UK’s No. 1 nappy rash brand*, caring for your baby’s delicate skin for over 90 years. From prevention to treating nappy rash and helping to heal broken skin, Sudocrem has the products for you.
What is Nappy Rash?
Nappy rash is an irritation of the skin caused or aggravated by contact with wee and poo in a nappy. The rash starts with a slight reddening of the skin in the nappy area and can progress to soreness and discomfort. Don’t feel guilty if your baby does develop nappy rash. It doesn’t mean you’re not doing a wonderful job caring for your baby – nappy rash is one of the most common skin conditions in the early part of a baby’s life, so it’s just part of being a parent.
Prevent Nappy Rash with Sudocrem Care & Protect
Sudocrem Care & Protect helps to prevent against nappy rash at every change. Its triple action formula guards against infection and forms a protective barrier, keeping your baby’s skin smooth and moisturised.
How Care & Protect works:
• Care & Protect is formulated with soothing ingredients. Vitamin E and Pro Vitamin B5 help condition skin keeping it soft, smooth and moisturised.
• Lanolin forms a protective barrier to guard against infections.
Treat Nappy Rash with Sudocrem Antiseptic Healing Cream
Sudocrem Antispetic Healing Cream can be used to treat nappy rash from when the first signs occur. It is clinically proven to soothe and treat nappy rash, it not only soothes and protects sore, inflamed skin but it also has a built-in pain reliever to ease pain and irritation. 99.3% of users see nappy rash improve after use**. Suitable for Nappy Rash, Acne, Eczema, Cuts and Grazes, Sunburn, Minor Burns and Chilblains.
How Antiseptic Healing Cream works:
• Contains a mild anaesthetic to help ease pain and irritation
• A water-repellent base forms a protective barrier, helping stop any irritants from coming into contact with the skin
• Zinc oxide, which helps to reduce the loss of fluid from the skin
• Anhydrous hypoallergenic lanolin, an emollient which soothes & softens skin
• Benzyl cinnamate, which has local antiseptic properties that help to reduce discomfort
Help to heal broken skin with Sudosalve:
• Sudosalve is a licensed medicine. It has been specially developed to soothe and heal cases of nappy rash associated with sore, broken and inflamed skin. Its light formulation glides easily on broken skin and only needs to be applied 2-3 times per day.
How Sudosalve works:
• The antiseptic and antibacterial formulation can kill certain types of bacteria and fungi to help prevent secondary infections.
Soothing skin on-the-go with My Little Sudocrem
My Little Sudocrem is a multi-purpose and highly portable 22g pot which can be used by anyone from parents to teenagers, runners to cyclists, mountaineers to urban explorers and everyone in-between. The formulation is clinically proven to soothe and protect delicate skin. Its formulation forms a barrier which protects against irritants, allowing the skin to maintain its natural and healthy condition.
*Based on IRI Nappy Rash sales data April 2022. To verify, email email@example.com
**Based on SURE study of 2159 respondents, Feb 2015. To verify, email firstname.lastname@example.org
Sudocrem Antiseptic Healing Cream. Always read the label.
Sudosalve Nappy Rash Treatment Cream. Contains Dibrompropamidine isetionate. Always read the label.