YSL TOUCHE ÉCLAT HEART & ARROW VALENTINES LIMITED EDITION
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Collect 104 points with this purchase
Check store stock overlay
Please use this overlay to check for product availability
Discover the iconic pen in a new limited edition heart design - a must-have for every make-up bag.
8 hours of beauty sleep in a click!
Expertly developed by YSL Beauté, Touche Éclat Illuminating Pen helps to disguise dark circles whilst highlighting your best features without shimmer or glitter, giving a natural, luminous finish.
Our light-reflecting pigment helps hide the appearance of wrinkles around the eye area and makes your face appear more vibrant and healthy – consider it your secret weapon to conquer the art of complexion.
This must-have pen used by YSL makeup artists worldwide is the one beauty essential that no woman should be without.
Buildable sheer to medium coverage.
Available in 3 shades:
1 LUMINOUS RADIANCE
2 LUMINOUS IVORY
3 LUMINOUS PEACH
Expert Makeup Artist Tips
• ‘Wake me up’ effect: Blend the Touche Éclat pen under your eyes to help give the appearance of a great night’s sleep. Blend along the brow bones to highlight and define the brows, and give a bright-eyed appearance.
• Highlight and contour: Sweep a light shade of Touche Éclat along the top of the cheek bones to highlight. Use a darker shade below the cheek bones to contour cheeks and add definition to your face.
• Get the glow: Sweep a light shade of Touche Éclat along the bridge of your nose, in a small triangle on your forehead, and across your upper cheekbones to give a radiant glow.
• Lip Definer: Add a dab of Touche Éclat in the cupid’s bow of your lips.
• Eyeshadow base: Blend Touche Éclat across the eyelid to even out skin tone, great to use as a primer for any eyeshadow.
• Define eyebrows: Apply a light shade of Touche Éclat onto the outside half of the top of the brow and blend in with fingers to illuminate and define.
• Top up on the go: ideal for touching up for a long-lasting flawless look, erasing traces of mascara flakes, eyeshadow fallout, or smudged lipstick.