Yankee Candle Original Medium Jar Fluffy Towels
Collect 72 points with this purchase Save £3.99 with Price Advantage
Check store stock overlay
Please use this overlay to check for product availability
The fresh scent of clean towels warm from the dryer with notes of lemon, apple, lavender and lily.
Top: Bergamot, Lemon, Eau de Cologne, Apple.
Mid: Lavender, Geranium, Carnation, Muguet, Orangeflower, Violet Leaves, Peach.
Base: Musk, Sandalwood, Iris
Top note is the initial impression of the fragrance, middle note is the main body of the scent and base is its final impression.
Wax weight 411g
How to use
How to love a Yankee Candle:
1. FIND YOUR FAVOURITE. There are lots to choose from!
2. TRIM THE WICK. Keep your wick trimmed to 3-5mm at all times, even the first time! If any smoking should occur when burning extinguish the flame, trim the wick, remove the trimmings, and relight the candle
3. LET THE WAX POOL. Each time your burn your candle, allow the entire top layer to become a fragrant pool of liquid wax and you’ll get the biggest, boldest scent possible.
4. BURN IT SAFELY. Always burn your candle on a heat resistant surface, keep it out of drafts, away from children and pets, and never leave it unattended while lit.
5. KNOW WHEN TO SAY GOODBYE. When only 1.5cm of wax remains, it’s time to let your candle go.
6. REPEAT STEPS 1 TO 5. Keep going until you’ve tried them all!
Hazards and Cautions
Candles can cause fires.
Never leave a burning candle unattended.
Keep out of the reach of children and pets.
Do not place lit candle near flammable materials or draughts.
Place on a stable, heat resistant surface.
The jar may become hot (handle carefully).
Do not use if cracked, chipped or scratched.
Do not refill with wax.
Avoid glass to glass contact when removing or replacing the lid.
Handle with care; glass containers are fragile.
Remove all packaging before you light the candle
Wax: Smooth soy wax blend that delivers a clean, consistent burn.
Scent: Premium quality ingredients that create distinctive true-to-life scents
Wick: 100% natural fibres, rigorously tested for the best burn possible.
Octabenzone, Hexyl cinnamal, Lilial.