Yankee Candle Large Jar Candle - Lemon Lavender
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Stock coming soon
This product is temporarily unavailable online. Use ‘Find in store’ below to see if it’s in stock near you.
Collect 78 points with this purchase
Check store stock overlay
Please use this overlay to check for product availability
The traditional design of our classic jar candle reflects a warm, relaxed sense of style that's always at home. Convenient and easy to use, the large jar candle provides 110 to 150 hours of true fragrance enjoyment. Made with the finest ingredients, including natural fragrance extracts. Jar candles should burn 1 hour for every 25mm diameter, to ensure a clean and even burn.
How to use
How to love a Yankee Candle:
1. FIND YOUR FAVOURITE. There are lots to choose from!
2. TRIM THE WICK. Keep your wick trimmed to 3-5mm at all times, even the first time! If any smoking should occur when burning extinguish the flame, trim the wick, remove the trimmings, and relight the candle
3. LET THE WAX POOL. Each time your burn your candle, allow the entire top layer to become a fragrant pool of liquid wax and you’ll get the biggest, boldest scent possible.
4. BURN IT SAFELY. Always burn your candle on a heat resistant surface, keep it out of drafts, away from children and pets, and never leave it unattended while lit.
5. KNOW WHEN TO SAY GOODBYE. When only 1.5cm of wax remains, it’s time to let your candle go.
6. REPEAT STEPS 1 TO 5. Keep going until you’ve tried them all!
Hazards and Cautions
- Not suitable for under 36 months due to small parts.
- Remove all packaging before you light the candle.
- Keep burning candles within sight at all times.
- Handle with care; glass containers are fragile.
- Avoid glass to glass contact when removing or replacing the lid.
- Do not use if cracked, chipped or scratched.
- Do not refill with wax.
- Do not allow the flame to touch the side of the jar.
- The jar may become hot (handle carefully).
Contains Linalyl acetate, Oils, eucalyptus, Oils, lavandin, Terpenes, orange oil, Oils, lemon, Octabenzone, Hexyl cinnamal. May produce an allergic reaction.