Yankee Candle Wreath Advent Calendar
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Collect 78 points with this purchase
This Christmas, we're taking a breath, striking a match, and relaxing with the Yankee Candle Advent Calendar.
Do you feel the burnout as Christmas nears? Light a candle. You’ll find that the world is a less taxing place when it’s bathed in the glow of a scented flame. The Yankee Candle Advent Calendar brings wax and wicks together to help us rest up and wind down, just in time for the big day - who couldn’t use one of those?
Each day reveals a Scented Tea Light Candle available in a selection of festive fragrances, including Letters To Santa, Silver Sage & Pine, Christmas Cookie, Amber & Sandalwood, Twinkling Lights, Christmas Eve and Glass Tea Light Holder.
So, take a breath, strike a match, and relax with a Yankee Candle Advent Calendar this winter.
This Advent Wreath contains:
- 3 x Letters To Santa Tea Light Candles
- 3 x Silver Sage & Pine Tea Light Candles
- 3 x Twinkling Lights Tea Light Candles
- 3 x Soft Wool & Amber Tea Light Candles
- 3 x Christmas Eve Tea Light Candles
- 3 x Pink Cherry Vanilla Tea Light Candles
- 3 x Christmas Cookie Tea Light Candles
- 3 x Amber & Sandalwood Tea Light Candles
- 1 x Constellation sliver plated Glass Tea Light Holder
How to use
How to use and care for your Yankee Candle® Tea Light candles:
1. Always use your Yankee Candle® Tea Light with a suitable Tea Light Holder
2. Trim your wick to 3mm before each burn.
3. Keep the candle within sight and away from drafts.
4. Always place the candle on a flat, heat-resistant surface, and make sure to keep the candles away from children, pets, flammable materials and other heat sources.
5. Never move or handle the candle while it's burning or while the wax is hot.