Soft Loop Type IIR BFE>98% 3PLY Face Masks - 50 Pack
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Collect 120 points with this purchase
Check store stock overlay
Please use this overlay to check for product availability
Soft loop 3PLY Face Masks - 50 Pack
This pack contains 50 disposable face masks (face coverings) made from three layers of comforting-to-skin fabric to cover the mouth and nose. They feature a soft ear loop fastening and comfortable pleated design.
Each mask conforms to the EN 14683 standard and offers 98% bacterial filtration efficiency.
- One size: 17cm x 9cm
- Single-use only
- Colour: blue and white
For further information on Face Coverings, please click here
Please note: This is fluid resistant which provides barrier protection against respiratory droplets/splashes but not from aerosols (airborne viral particles).
The use of face masks does not provide protection against coronavirus (COVID-19) but could help to minimise the risk of transmission to other people in some circumstances. Face masks should not be used in place of social distancing and hand washing, or in place of self-isolation. Anyone with coronavirus (COVID-19) symptoms, and their household, must still self-isolate at home.
Each mask should only be used once and immediately disposed of with your household waste after use.
How to use
1) Wash your hands with soap and water before touching the mask
2) Remove one mask from the pack and ensure there are no tears or holes
3) Fold the mask in half and keep an arch shape in the middle which will sit over your nose
4) Place an ear loop around one ear first, and then the other one
5) Adjust the mask until it fits comfortably over your nose
6) Unfold the mask and stretch it underneath your chin
7) Clean your hands again and refrain from touching the mask once it’s fitted to your face
8) After use, dispose of immediately in household waste and wash your hands again