Nad's Brazilian & Bikini Wax Kit 140g
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Collect 27 points with this purchase
Check store stock overlay
Please use this overlay to check for product availability
TOUGH ON COARSE HAIR: Specially developed for the strong, coarse hair of the bikini area, naturally enriched Nad’s Brazilian & Bikini Wax locks on to the hair so it can be removed from the root for smooth, hair free skin.
SALON QUALITY RESULTS: One tub of peach and mango fragranced wax is enough for one full Brazilian wax or two to three bikini wax applications.
DERMATOLOGICALLY TESTED: Suitable for all skin types. Nad's are PETA certified for cruelty free waxing.
DIY BRAZILIAN AND BIKINI WAXING: Includes Nad’s Brazilian & Bikini Wax 140g, 2 Spatulas and 3 Post Wax Calming Oil Wipes.
- Suitable for bikini and underarms. Specially developed for the strong, coarse hair of the bikini area. Achieve a salon quality wax, at home
Nad's are PETA certified, this product is cruelty free.
How to use
1. Remove lid and heat in microwave. Leave to stand for one minute to ensure heat diffuses throughout. Trim hair to 5mm. Stir wax until it is the consistency of thick honey.
2. Dip spatula into the centre of the jar, scooping the wax out and rotating the spatula to prevent dripping. Apply wax in a thick layer in the same direction of hair growth. Leave a small amount of wax at the end of the patch curling up as that will make it easier to remove.
3. Let the wax cool on your skin for about 15-30 seconds until it is still soft and pliable and is no longer sticky to touch. Hold skin taut with one hand and then lift the end of the wax with the fingers of your free hand. Grip the wax and with one quick motion, remove the wax in the opposite direction of hair growth.
4. Do not pull the wax upwards to remove - keep it as close to the skin as possible. Use the Soothing and Finishing wipes to remove any excess wax.
Colophonium, Glyceryl hydrogenated rosinate, Methyl hydrogenated rosinate, Paraffin, Cera alba (Beeswax), Prunus amygdalus dulcis (Sweet almond) Oil, Calendula officinalis flower extract, Parfum (Fragrance), BHT, CI 73360 (Red 30).