Weleda Stretch Mark Body Butter 150ml
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Collect 39 points with this purchase
Check store stock overlay
Please use this overlay to check for product availability
100% agree: skin feels gentle*
94% agree: skin feels smooth*
*In-use study, 31 women after 4 weeks, applied twice daily
- Increases skin’s elasticity and thus prevents the appearance of stretch marks
- Reduces the visibility of existing stretch marks
- Preserves the skin’s moisture
- Reduces the feeling of tension and itching
- Developed with midwives
- Suitable for vegans
Suitable for all ages
Suitable for vegans
How to use
1. Gently massage the belly in circular clockwise movements starting from the belly button.
2. Massage breasts in small circular movements towards (but not including) the nipple area.
3. Gently stroke up the thighs using fingertips and down using the heel of the hand.
4. Stroke down each buttock with the hand and back up with fingertips. Repeat each movement three to five times.
Water (Aqua), Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Glycerin, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Behenyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Oil, Pentylene Glycol, Sodium Cetearyl Sulfate, Arnica Montana Flower Extract, Centella Asiatica Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract, Crocus Chrysanthus Bulb Extract, Betaine, Acacia Senegal Gum, Citric Acid, Glyceryl Caprylate, Sodium Caproyl/Lauroyl Lactylate, Fragrance (Parfum)*, Limonene*, Linalool*, Citronellol*, Geraniol*, Citral*, Farnesol*. *from natural essential oils and/or plant extracts