Weleda Nipple Balm 25g
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Collect 32 points with this purchase
Check store stock overlay
Please use this overlay to check for product availability
Weleda Nipple Balm 25g
Developed with midwives and pharmacists, this fragrance-free nipple balm provides care and protection for sore nipples, cracked skin and chafing. Suitable for frequent use and safe for both mum and baby. Nipple Balm contains organic calendula extract that is home-grown organically in Weleda’s Derbyshire herb gardens to strict biodynamic standards and does not need to be removed before breastfeeding.
- Fragrance free nipple balm
- Care and protection for sore nipples, cracked skin and chafing
- No need to remove before breastfeeding
- Natrue and UEBT certified to ensure sourcing with respect
- 2019 Best Baby & Toddler Gear Awards - Health & Wellbeing - Postnatal – Consumer Choice
- 2018 Beauty Shortlist Mama & Baby Awards – Best Nipple Balm – Winner 2018
- Made for Mums - Best Nipple Cream – Silver
- 2018 Loved by Parents Awards – Best Ethical Product – Gold
- 2018 – Bizzie Baby Awards – Best Bath Toiletries – WINNER
- 2018 – Best Baby & Toddler Gear Awards – Health & Wellbeing Postnatal – SILVER
- 2018 – Natural Pharmacy Business Product Awards – Best Mother & Baby Care – HIGHLY COMMENDED
- 2018 – Project baby Awards - Best Breast Feeding Accessories - BRONZE
The UEBT label, issued by the Union for Ethical BioTrade, certifies all our actions pertaining to the sourcing of natural ingredients for Weleda natural cosmetics. It reassures consumers that we care about people and biodiversity: the soil, microorganisms, water and air as well as plants, animals and the people involved in sourcing our natural ingredients.
We aim to use only the purest wild-harvested, biodynamic or organically grown ingredients, and every single one of our natural and organic cosmetics is NATRUE certified.
How to use
Breastfeeding: Apply as needed and after each feed, gently pat the skin dry and/or allow the breast to air. Apply a small amount of balm to the nipple and areola to moisturise and protect the area. No need to remove Weleda Nipple Balm before breastfeeding. Athletes: Apply to the affected areas, prone to chafing, before sporting activity.
Ingredients: (INCI): Lanolin, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Calendula Officinalis Extract, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Lanolin Alcohol, Tocopherol**