Waterpik Cordless Select Water Flosser WF-10UK
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Collect 316 points with this purchase
Check store stock overlay
Please use this overlay to check for product availability
- 4 Water Flossing tips included
- 4-hour rapid charge
- Global voltage compatible; works with a Shaver socket
- USB charging system with magnetic attachment
- 2 pressure settings
- 45 Seconds of water capacity
- Extra-quiet design
- Waterproof and may be used in the shower
- Perfect for travel and small bathrooms
- 360-degree tip rotation
- Portable and lightweight
- Two-year warranty
- Clinically Proven Results:
- Effective Plaque Removal: Removes up to 99.9% of plaque from treated areas
- Healthier Gums: Up to 50% more effective than traditional string floss
- Ideal For Implants: Up To 2X as effective for improving gum health around implants vs. string floss using the Plaque Seeker® Tip
- Essential For Braces: Up to 3X as effective for removing plaque around braces vs. string floss using the Orthodontic Tip
- Removes plaque and debris deep between teeth and below the gumline where brushing and traditional flossing can't reach
Suitable for all ages
How to use
Please charge the unit for 24 hours before first use. Lean over the sink and close lips around the tip to prevent splashing. Aim the tip just above the gumline and turn the unit on. Starting with the back teeth follow the gum line, pausing briefly between the teeth. Continue until all areas around and between the teeth have been cleaned.
Hazards and Cautions
Please read instructions CAREFULLY before use. If you experience any pain or discomfort during use then please contact Waterpik Customer Services, 0333 123 5677, or seek advice from a Dental Professional.