Waterpik Cordless Plus Water Flosser WP-463UK - Blue
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Collect 160 points with this purchase
Check store stock overlay
Please use this overlay to check for product availability
- Removes up to 99.9% of plaque from treated areas
- Up to 50% more effective than traditional dental floss for improving gum health
- Up to 3X as effective as dental floss for cleaning around braces utilising the Orthodontic Tip
- Up to 2X as effective for improving gum health around implants vs dental floss utilising the Plaque Seeker Tip
- Rechargeable cordless flosser with three-pin UK plug charger and attractive blue finish
- Dual water pressure control system – low for sensitive gums and high for deep cleaning
- Reservoir holds 210 ml and provides 45 seconds of water capacity during use
- Flossing tip rotates 360 degrees to reach all areas of the mouth
- Takes just 1 minute a day for a cleaner, fresher and healthier mouth
- Add a small amount of your favourite mouthwash for even more freshness if desired
- 2-year warranty
- 1 High Pressure Classic Jet Tip (JT-450E) - for general use
- 1 Orthodontic Tip (OD-100E) - for cleaning around braces and orthodontics
- 1 Plaque Seeker Tip (PS-100E) - for implants, crowns and other dental work
- 1 Tongue Cleaner (TC-100E) - to remove bacteria and help prevent bad breath
Suitable for all ages
How to use
Please charge the unit for 24 hours before first use. Lean over the sink and close lips around the tip to prevent splashing. Aim the tip just above the gumline and turn the unit on. Starting with the back teeth follow the gum line, pausing briefly between the teeth. Continue until all areas around and between the teeth have been cleaned.
Hazards and Cautions
Please read instructions CAREFULLY before use. If you experience any pain or discomfort during use then please contact Waterpik Customer Services, 0333 123 5677, or seek advice from a Dental Professional.