See details below, always read the label
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
You cannot add this item to the customer's basket
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Collect 60 Boots Advantage Card points with this purchase
Voltarol Pain Relief Medicated Plaster 140mg 5 Patches
This Medicine is sold by BOOTS UK LIMITED at the professional discretion of a Boots pharmacist.
Please note that you must be in to sign for this delivery.
We need to ensure that this medicine is suitable for the person it is intended for. Therefore a Boots pharmacist may be required to contact you by phone to find out some additional information. If they are unable to speak to you when required your order may be delayed or the pharmacy medicine part of your order cancelled.
Please ensure your contact details are correct before ordering this medicine.
Voltarol 140mg Medicated Plaster provides effective relief from muscle pain by targetting the cause of pain, the inflammation.
Voltarol 140mg Medicated Plaster is indicated for the local symptomatic and short term treatment of pain associated with acute strains, sprains or bruises on the arms and legs as as result of injuries, eg sports injuries.
For use in adolescets from 16 years of age and adults.
You must be at least 16 years old to purchase this product.
How to use
Use the plasters 12 hourly by applying one patch in the morning and one in the evening.
- Tear-open the sachet the reveal patch
- Bend the patch and detash the centre part of the protector film
- Place on painful area and peel off both sides of film
- Ensure patch is fully stuck onto skin
Hazards and Cautions
For use on skin only and only on intact, non-diseased skin.
- Do not use on the face.
- Do not wear when bathing or showering, or use with an air-tight bandage.
- Do not divide the medicated plaster, by cutting with scissors, for example.
- Do not use with any other Voltarol products or any other NSAID medicine.
- Do not use Voltarol 140 mg Medicated Plaster for longer than 7 days.
If symptoms worsen of persist for longer than 7 days, consult your doctor.
Not for use on children under 16 years.
Keep all medicines out the sight and reach of children.
Do not store above 30°C.
Store in the original package in order to protect from desiccation and light.
Keep the sachet tightly closed in order to protect from desiccation and light.
- This is a medicine; Consult your doctor or pharmacist if you have an underlying medical condition, are taking any other medication or complementary therapy, or if symptoms persist.
- Seek advice before using if you are breast feeding, pregnant, planning to become pregnant, or suffer from allergies.
- Keep all medicines out of the reach of children.
Supporting layer: polyester non-woven fabric
Adhesive layer: Basic butylated methacrylate coplymer, Compolymer acrylate vinyl acetate, PEG 12 stearate, Sorbitan Oleate
Liner: Mono silicone coated paper
Active ingredients: Diclofenac Sodium