Vocalzone Throat Pastilles - 24 pastilles
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
You cannot add this item to the customer's basket
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Collect 16 Boots Advantage Card points with this purchase
This Medicine is sold by BOOTS UK LIMITED at the professional discretion of a Boots pharmacist.
Vocalzone is recommended to help relieve throat irritation or dryness which may occur if you have been talking, singing or smoking excessively or if you have a cold.
Adults, the elderly and children over 12 years
You must be at least 16 years old to purchase this product.
How to use
Please read the enclosed leaflet carefully before use.
How to take Vocalzone
Age: Adults, the elderly and children over 12 years
How many: One pastille
How often: Repeat every 2 hours if required
- Let one pastille dissolve in the mouth and breathe deeply.
- Do not give to children under 12 years.
- Do not exceed the stated dose.
- Contact your doctor if your symptoms worsen or do not improve.
Hazards and Cautions
Read the eclosed leaflet before taking this medicine.
Before you take Vocalzone
- Do not take if you are allergic (hypersensitive) to any of the ingredients.
- Consult your doctor or pharmacist if you are pregnant or breast-feeding.
Do not use after the expiry date (end of the month) printed on the flap.
Store below 25°C.
Ask your doctor or pharmacist if you need more information or advice.
- This is a medicine; Consult your doctor or pharmacist if you have an underlying medical condition, are taking any other medication or complementary therapy, or if symptoms persist.
- Seek advice before using if you are breast feeding, pregnant, planning to become pregnant, or suffer from allergies.
Levomenthol, Peppermint Oil, Myrrh Tincture
Active Ingredients: Levomenthol 1.07% w/w, Peppermint Oil 0.54% w/w, Myrrh Tincture 1.39% v/w.
Also contains: Sucrose, Liquid Gluclose, Crystal Tex 85, Vegetable Oil, Vegetable Carbon (E153), Liquorice Extract, Beeswax, Purified Water.