VICKS Sinex Soother Decongestant Nasal Spray For Blocked Nose With Aloe Pump 15ml
See details below, always read the label
Suitable for: Adults and children 12 years and over.
Active ingredients: Oxymetazoline
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Collect 12 Boots Advantage Card points with this purchase
Please note that you must be in to sign for this delivery.
Vicks Sinex Soother Nasal Spray Solution contains Sorbitol and Aloe Vera, and provides fast and soothing relief from a blocked nose, due to:
- Common Cold
Adults and children 12 years and over.
You must be at least 16 years old to purchase this product.
How to use
Please read the enclosed leaflet carefully before using this product.
For topical nasal use.
Hazards and Cautions
The preparation should not be used for longer than 7 days in a row.
Consult your doctor or pharmacist if:
- You feel worse or do not feel better after 3 days.
- You develop new symptoms.
Do not store above 25°C
- This is a medicine; Consult your doctor or pharmacist if you have an underlying medical condition, are taking any other medication or complementary therapy, or if symptoms persist.
- Seek advice before using if you are breast feeding, pregnant, planning to become pregnant, or suffer from allergies.
- Keep all medicines out of the reach of children.
Active ingredient: Oxymetazoline HCl 0,05% w/v.
Other ingredients: Sorbitol, Sodium Citrate, Dihydrate Tyloxapol, Chlorhedidine Digluconate Solution, Citric Acid Anhydrous, Benzalkonium Chloride Solution, Acesulfame Potassium, Menthol (Levo), Cineole, Disodium Edetate (Dihydrate), Aloes Dry Extract, Carvone (Levo), Sodium Hydroxide, Purified Water.