NiQuitin Minis - Mint 4mg Bundle - 120 lozenges
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
You cannot add this item to the customer's basket
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Collect 75 Boots Advantage Card points with this purchase
This bundle contains: 2 packs of NiQuitin Minis 4mg - 60 Lozenges
NiQuitin Minis are part of a programme designed to support your wish to stop smoking. Using Minis at regular intervals gives your body the nicotine you need to help you stop smoking. Stopping smoking straightaway is best for your health. However if you are not able to, you can also use NiQuitin Minis to help you cut down on smoking, perhaps before stopping, or to help you stop smoking for short periods of time. For full instructions please read the enclosed leaflet carefully.
- Starts to relieve cravings in just 3 minutes*
- Handy pocket-sized container you can always keep with you
- Dissolves in the mouth in approximately 10 minutes
- Use to stop smoking or to cut down how many cigarettes you smoke
- Effective on-the-go craving relief
How to Use
- Put one lozenge in your mouth and periodically move the lozenge from one side to the other
- Use 8-12 lozenges each day, up to a maximum of 15
- Continue use for up to 6 weeks while reducing the number of lozenges per day.
- Once daily use is 1-2 lozenges a day, try to stop using them altogether If you are having difficulty discontinuing using lozenges or you are unable to reduce your cigarette consumption after 6 weeks, consult a health care professional
Helps overcome your urge to smoke. For those who smoke more than 20 cigarettes a day.
Always read the label. Requires willpower.
For further information please see full details above.
Suitable for adults and children aged 12 years and over
You must be at least 16 years old to purchase this product
- This bundle contains medicine(s), please read the product information before purchasing; Consult your doctor or pharmacist if you have an underlying medical condition, are taking any other medication or complementary therapy, or if symptoms persist
- Seek advice before using if you are breastfeeding, pregnant, planning to become pregnant, or suffer from allergies