Nicorette QuickMist 1mg/spray Mouthspray - Freshmint flavour- Single Pack
See details below, always read the label
Suitable for: Adults and children over 12 years.
Active ingredients: Nicotine
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
You cannot add this item to the customer's basket
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Collect 80 Boots Advantage Card points with this purchase
Nicorette QuickMist 1mg/spray Mouthspray - Freshmint flavour- Single Pack (Stop Smoking Aid)
Nicorette QuickMist is used to relieve and/or prevent withdrawal symptoms and reduce the cravings you get when you try to stop smoking or when cutting down the number of cigarettes you smoke.
It provides a safer alternative to smoking for both the individual and those around them. Ideally you should aim to stop smoking.
However it can be used in a number of different ways, either to completely replace all your cigarettes, or if you do not feel ready to stop smoking completely, to replace certain cigarettes and therefore help you cut down the number of cigarettes you smoke.
It may also help increase your motivation to quit.
Adults and children 12 years and over.
You must be at least 16 years old to purchase this product.
How to use
Please read the enclosed leaflet carefully before using this product.
How to open the QuickMist mouthspray
- Use your thumb to slide down the button, until it can be pushed lightly upwards. Do not puch to hard.
- While pushing in, slide upwards to unlock the top of the dispenser, then release the button.
- Point the spray nozzle towards your open mouth and hold it as close to your mouth as possible.
- Press the top of the QuickMist to release one spray into your mouth. To avoid getting spray down your throat do not inhale while spraying. For best results do not swallow for a few seconds after spraying.
- To lock nozzle - slide the button down, until it can be pushed inwards
- While pushing in, slide the op of the dispender downwards, release the button. The QuickMist mouth wash it now closed. To take another dose, repete the steps above.
- When you use the mouthspray for the first time you must first load the spray pump.
- Point the spray nozzle safely away from you, any other adult, children or pets near you.
- Press the top of the QuickMist with your index finger. Press 3 times until a fine spray appears. If you do not use the spray for 2 days, this loading procedure will need to be repeated.
- Close the QuickMisty mouthspray every time after use to prevent use of the spray by children and accidental spraying. If you get spray in your eye, rinse thoroughly with water.
Use one spray first and if your cravings do not disappear within a few minutes use a second spray. If 2 sprays are required to control cravings, future doses may be delivered as 2 consecutive sprays.
For many smokers this means about 1-2 sprays every 30 minutes to 1 hour.
Do not use more than 2 sprays per dose or 4 sprays per hour or 64 sprays per day.
Hazards and Cautions
Before using this product:
You are more likely to quit smoking when using this product with help from your pharmacist, doctor, a trained counsellor or a support programme.
Do not exceed the stated dose.
If you are pregnant, talk to your doctor, pharmacist or nurse for advice before using this product.
If you need advice before starting to use this product, talk to your doctor, pharmacist or nurse.
May initially cause mouth and throat irritation.
Do not use if you are allergic to any of the ingredients listed.
Do not store about 25ºC
Dispose of sensibly.
Keep out of reach and sight of children
- This is a medicine; Consult your doctor or pharmacist if you have an underlying medical condition, are taking any other medication or complementary therapy, or if symptoms persist.
- Seek advice if you suffer from allergies.
- Keep all medicines out of the reach of children
Active ingredient: Nicotine
Other ingredients: Propylene glycol, Anhydrous ethanol, Trometamol, Poloxamer 407, Glycerol, sodium hydrogen carbonate, Levomenthol, Mint flavour, Cooling flavour, Sucralose, Acesulflame potassium, Hydrochloric acid, Purified water
Product available as part of a bundle offer