Tommee Tippee Anti-Colic Complete Baby Feeding Set, White
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Collect 400 points with this purchase
Check store stock overlay
Please use this overlay to check for product availability
The Tommee Tippee Anti-Colic Complete Feeding Set contains everything you need to make baby feeding straightforward.
With our Super Steam Advanced Electric Bottle Steriliser can sterilise up to 6 baby bottles in just 5 minutes, killing viruses* and 99.9% of bacteria. This baby bottle steriliser uses the 100% natural steam, so there are no chemicals or residue. The quick and easy way to ensure you always have feed-ready bottles for your baby.
Suitable for breast milk, formula and baby food, the Tommee Tippee Bottle and Food Warmer gives you a safe, quick and simple way to warm feeds without overheating.
Babies may develop colic symptoms if they take in too much air during feeding. With its unique anti-colic venting system, our Advanced anti-colic baby bottle helps stop air mixing with milk. Air is drawn through the vents in the venting wheel, down the venting tube and out of the star valve at the base of the bottle, meaning 80% fewer colic symptoms***, such as wind, reflux and fussing. Our award-winning teat mimics the natural flex, stretch and movement of mum’s breast.
The Closer to Nature® milk powder dispensers sit perfectly inside the neck of the Closer to Nature® 260ml feeding bottle - great for on-the-go feeding, as you simply mix a feed when you need it. Mixing on demand eliminates the risk of the milk spoiling, saves time and waste, and is also safe and hygienic.
Our insulated bottle bags are portable and convenient. Simply store sealed water in a bottle and add formula powder when your baby is ready for their bottle. The bags can be used to store both hot and cold bottles, so they are perfect for any weather.
- Complete Feeding Set:1x Super-Steam electric steriliser & tongs, 1x electric bottle & food warmer, 2x insulated bottle bags, Advanced Anti-Colic baby bottles & teats and other feeding accessories
- Electric steriliser: The Super-Steam steriliser uses the natural cleaning power of steam to sterilise up to 6 baby bottles and accessories in just 5 minutes killing viruses* and 99.9% of bacteria
- Electric bottle and food warmer: Suitable for breast milk, formula and baby food, the Tommee Tippee bottle and food warmer gives you a safe, quick and simple way to warm feeds in just 4 minutes**
- Anti-Colic baby bottles: The unique anti-colic venting system on our Advanced anti-colic bottle draws air away from milk, meaning 80% fewer colic symptoms such as wind, reflux and fussing***
- On-the-go accessories: Our milk powder dispensers store a perfect proportion of formula inside your baby’s bottle and the insulated bottle bags are designed specially to hold Closer to Nature bottles
*Tested against Influenza H1N1 (tested to EN 16777).
** Warming time of 4 minutes is based on heating a 150ml serving of milk from ambient room temperature (20°C).
***We consulted 210 parents who tried using Advanced anti-colic baby bottles to reduce their child’s colic symptoms and 80% agreed that the bottle had successfully reduced the symptoms(June 2017)
How to use
Sterilise up to 6 bottles in just 5 minutes with the Tommee Tippee Steri-Steam Electric Steriliser, ready to prepare a fresh feed for your baby any time of day or night. Using the all-natural cleaning power of steam, you can be reassured that it sterilises every surface, killing 99.9% of germs that may linger in bottles, teats, breast pumps and other accessories even after thorough washing.
Hazards and Cautions
INFORMATION ON THE DISPOSAL FOR WASTE ELECTRICAL & ELECTRONIC EQUIPMENT (WEEE)
This symbol on the products and accompanying documents means that used electrical and electronic products should not be mixed with general household waste. For proper disposal for treatment, recovery and recycling, please take these products to designated collection points where they will be accepted on a free of charge basis. In some countries you may be able to return your products to your local retailer upon the purchase of a new product.
Disposing of this product correctly will help you save valuable resources and prevent any possible effects on human health and the environment, which could otherwise arise from inappropriate waste handling. Please contact your local authority for further details of your nearest collection point for WEEE.