When you and your little one is ready to start moving from bottle or breast-feeding to drinking from a regular cup, it can be quite a challenge to get baby to accept a cup and to learn how to drink from one. Learning to sip rather than suck and to tip a cup without making a mess is something your little one will be trying to master.
This small soft sippee cup is the perfect choice for your baby’s first sips. The soft silicone spout is gentle on little gums and because it feels like a bottle, it encourages baby to move from sucking to sipping and learn to change the angle of the drinking cup. Small and lightweight it’s free flow so it’s easy for little ones to drink from and handy to keep with you around the house or on the go. Pop on the cute character lid and carry it around in your handbag or changing bag, with no worries about spills or mess. The brightly coloured characters appeal to your child’s senses and makes learning to drink from a cup fun.
• Easy transition to cup – develops baby’s sipping action by keeping that soft familiar feel when transitioning from bottle to cup
• Leakproof, bite resistant, soft silicone spout – the soft silicone spout is gentle on gums but tough enough to withstand those little bites. Plus, our funky leakproof cap prevents spills on the go
• Dentist recommended – free flow cups are easy to drink from that’s why they are recommended by dentists
• Cute character leakproof cap – pop this cup in your bag and keep everything clean and spill free with the cute character lid.
• Easy clean - Steriliser, dishwasher and microwave safe
• BPA and BPS free – safe for baby