Tommee Tippee Night Time Soothers, 0-6 months, 2 Pack
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Stock coming soon
This product is temporarily unavailable online. Use ‘Find in store’ below to see if it’s in stock near you.
Collect 20 points with this purchase
Check store stock overlay
Please use this overlay to check for product availability
Mums know there’s nothing more wonderful than a calm, content baby so tommee tippee has developed a new range of soothers that are approved by babies. The symmetrical orthodontic teat has been specially designed to help optimise baby acceptance and in independent tests more babies accepted these new soothers first time.* So when you need to turn screams and sobs into smiles and sleep, simply pick up a Closer to Nature® soother.
How often should I replace my baby’s soother?
In the interests of hygiene, we recommend that you change your baby’s soother every month. Always check the soother before each use and replace at the first signs of damage or weakness.
- Glow in the dark handles make it easier to find lost soothers during the night.
- Soother with traditional shield style featuring night time designs, ideal for newborn babies.
- Symmetrical orthodontic shape designed to support natural oral development.
- Reversible soother baglet, make it easier for babies to correctly insert the soother.
- Available in 3 age stages, 0-6, 6-18, 18-36 months