Tommee Tippee Complete Baby Feeding Set, with Electric Steriliser and Baby Bottles, White
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Collect 296 points with this purchase
Check store stock overlay
Please use this overlay to check for product availability
Our Complete Feeding Set contains everything you need to make baby feeding straightforward. Our Steri-steam Electric Steriliser can sterilise up to 6 bottles in just 5 minutes, killing 99.9% of germs that may linger in bottles, teats, breast pumps and other baby feeding accessories. The food and bottle warmer ensures you can gently warm baby’s feed, while the milk storage pots and insulated bottle bags help you keep a fresh, warmed feed on hand when you need it.
Our Closer to Nature bottle is inspired by what babies love most: mum. With the most breast-like teat ever made, this bottle flexes like mum and feels like mum because babies prefer it that way. In fact, our Closer to Nature bottle has guaranteed acceptance and an anti-colic valve making it the best thing for baby since you are making feeding easier for everyone.
How do I use the Tommee Tippee Electric Steriliser?
Add water to steriliser, use the 2-tier rack to put all of your bottles, breast pump parts, soothers and other accessories into steriliser and turn on to sterilise in 5 minutes.
How much water do I need to use in the Tommee Tippee Electric Steriliser?
All of our Tommee Tippee Bottles have a measurement at 80mls so you can measure out exactly how much water you need to pour straight into your steriliser.
How do I descale the Tommee Tippee Electric Steriliser?
1. We recommend using a descaler that is suitable for use with stainless steel i.e. kettle, iron and coffee machine de-scalers. Use as per the manufacturer’s guidelines.
2. Alternatively, you can use neat white vinegar leave until limescale is removed no longer than 24 hours.
How often should I descale my Tommee Tippee Electric Steriliser?
This does depend on the area in which you live and how often your steriliser is used. If the water in your area is hard then you may need to descale every 14 days. If it’s medium, then you’ll need to descale every 21 days and if the water is soft it’s around every 28 days. If you do notice any limescale before the descale is due, you can descale your steriliser earlier or more frequently. You can find out the quality of your water from your water provider.
• COMPLETE FEEDING SET INCLUDES – 1x Super-Steam Advanced Electric Steriliser, 1x Electric Bottle & Food Warmer; 2x Insulated Bottle Bags; 4x 150ml Closer to Nature Clear Baby Bottles with Slow Flow Teats; 4x 260ml Closer to Nature Clear Baby Bottles with Slow Flow Teats; 1x Bottle & Teat Brush; 4x Milk Powder Dispensers; 1x 0-6m Soother; 1x Teat Tongs
• QUICK STERILISATION CYCLE: Delivers up to six sterile baby bottles in just 5 minutes
• 4 MIN WARMER - Food and bottle warmer warms breast milk, formula and baby food from chilled or frozen
Includes handy milk storage pots and insulated bottle bags for feeding on the go
• BREAST LIKE: Distinctive, breast-like teat flexes like mum for a comfortable feed