Tommee Tippee Closer to Nature Glass Baby Bottle, 1 Pack, 250ml, with Slow Flow Breast-Like Teat with Anti-Colic Valve
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Collect 24 points with this purchase
Check store stock overlay
Please use this overlay to check for product availability
Start creating a better future for the next generation with this naturally sustainable and long-lasting glass baby bottle. Made from durable medical grade glass that is naturally stain resistant and free from BPA, phthalates and toxins.
With our award-winning** Closer to Nature baby bottle, switching between breast and bottle feeding has never been simpler – in fact it has been voted as mum’s #1 bottle for switching between breast and bottle!* With our breast-like teat and built-in anti-colic valve, it could just be the best thing for baby, since you! Inspired by mum, designed by experts.
Loved by mums and babies, our easy latch-on, breast-like teat feels closer to skin and mimics the natural flex and movement of a mum’s breast for a comfortable feed. 95% of mums reported that their baby accepted the super soft silicone teat with skin-like feel and would recommend to others. *
All Closer to Nature bottle teats feature an anti-colic valve to prevent the symptoms of colic by ensuring your little one ingests more milk and less air. Together with the bottle’s sensitive valve, the wide bottle neck encourages your baby’s intuitive feeding action. Designed to be held in the most natural position during feeding, the compact shape of the bottle also allows baby to be closer to you.
The wide neck bottle makes cleaning easy, and the bottles are suitable for use in the dishwasher, microwave and steam sterilisers.
* Based on 2021 study of 524 parents who use Tommee Tippee bottles
** Made for Mums March 2020
Which flow rate do I need?
We offer different flow rates to keep up with your growing baby. Every baby is different but as a guide we suggest slow flow for 0+months, medium flow for 3+ months and fast flow for 6+ months. Closer to Nature teats are only compatible with Closer to Nature bottles.
How often should I replace the bottle teats?
We recommend changing your bottle teats every two months. And you should change them immediately if they're damaged or weak.
- Naturally sustainable and long-lasting: 100% recyclable, baby safe glass bottle base. Durable medical grade glass, that is naturally stain resistant and free from BPA, phthalates and toxins
- Breast-like: Our soft silicone, breast-like teat feels closer to skin and flexes like mum for a natural latch and a comfortable feed - voted mum’s #1 bottle for switching between breast and bottle*
- Anti-colic: Sensitive Closer to Nature teat with anti-colic valve reduces excessive air flow, so little ones ingest more milk and less air, preventing symptoms of colic
- A latch made in heaven: 95% of mums say baby accepted our teat* – the most easily accepted and breast-like teat, ever, to encourage a natural latch
- Most recommended baby bottle*: 95% of mums would recommend Tommee Tippee Closer to Nature bottle