Tommee Tippee Breast-Like Soother Night, Glow in the Dark, Symmetrical Orthodontic Design, Inc Steriliser Box, 0-6m 2 Dummies
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Collect 12 points with this purchase
Check store stock overlay
Please use this overlay to check for product availability
- The instinctive action of sucking helps to calm and soothe babies and all parents know there’s nothing more wonderful than a calm, content baby. When mum’s breast isn’t available, our Breast-like soother is the next best thing for baby to latch onto in between feeds. This soother glows in the dark for up to 8 hours which allows parents to locate the soother in a dark room without having to disturb baby. During the day your soother will recharge in natural light.
- Inspired by our award-winning Closer to Nature teat, this super soft silicone soother feels, moves, flexes and stretches just like skin so there’s less chance of confusion when feeding baby from breast or bottle - perfect if you’re worried that offering your baby a soother may disrupt breast or bottle feeding.
- Our orthodontic* soothers feature an oval, reverse ortho baglet that is vented meaning it compresses more easily than traditional, air-filled baglets and therefore reduces pressure on baby’s developing teeth and gums. The symmetrical, silicone baglet that is fully reversible and has no ‘wrong’ side-up so it will always be placed correctly in your baby’s mouth.
- The soother shield curves away from baby’s face and offers superior ventilation and extra air flow and prevent the build-up of moisture which helps to protect baby’s delicate skin against irritation.
- We recommend that you replace the soother every month and always at the first signs of damage or weakness. We recommend stopping soother use when your child is older than 36 months.
*as compared to traditional round unvented soothers/pacifiers which do not compress as easily.
**From an independent study in July 2021 of 416 mums with a 0-36m child, who are currently using a Tommee Tippee® soother.
**99% of mums would recommend a Tommee Tippee soother
**97% of mums say a Tommee Tippee soother helped settle baby
**93% of mums say babies love their Tommee Tippee soother
**98% accept a Tommee Tippee soother
0 - 6 months
- Breast-like: Inspired by our award-winning closer to nature® teat, this soft silicone teat flexes and stretches just like mum, providing breast-like comfort for the most natural soothing experience
- Helps with transition: A reassuring alternative to traditional soothers, this one feels, flexes and stretches just like skin for less chance of confusion when feeding your baby from breast or bottle
- Symmetrical orthodontic* design: Our Breast-Like soother features a symmetrical silicone teat and with no ‘wrong’ side up, it will always be placed correctly in baby’s mouth
- Kind on baby’s skin: This unique soother shield curves away from baby’s face and offers superior ventilation for better air flow to reduce moisture build-up and help prevent irritation
- Glows in the dark: The soother shield will recharge in natural light and will glow in the dark for up to 8 hours so you can locate the soother in a dark room without having to disturb baby