Tommee Tippee All-Season Baby Sleep Bag, The Original Grobag - Dual-Tog, 6-18m
Collect 180 points with this purchase
Check store stock overlay
Please use this overlay to check for product availability
Sleep, temperature, and comfort are closely intertwined, and behaviours geared towards creating a comfortable sleep environment are present in all mammals – from the little mouse curling up in its burrow to the person buying bedding for their home. If we can keep baby at a nice and comfy temperature throughout the night, we can avoid any unnecessary wake ups due to them being too hot or too cold.
Providing your child with a comfortable sleep environment is one of the best things you can do, to help your baby sleep better and for longer, night after night. Fluctuations in room temperature often require parents to adjust baby’s warmth levels during the night. However, changing baby’s wearing layers whilst they are sleeping can be disruptive and safer sleep guidelines warn against adding loose blankets on top of a baby sleeping bag as it introduces avoidable risks. Therefore, we teamed up with sleep scientists and a qualified paediatrician at Northumbria University, to develop a dual-tog All-Season Grobag™. Suitable for use in temperatures ranging from 14-27+°C, featuring removable insulation it can be easily adjusted from a 2.5 tog to a 1.0 tog sleep bag.
If parents need to adjust baby’s temperature while they are sleeping, they can safely add or remove warmth using the outer zip ‘n’ pop layers with minimal disturbance to baby. With breathable mesh, positioned in high-heat areas, it enhances baby’s ability to efficiently release excess heat, which supports their natural temperature regulation and ultimately helps to keep them comfortable for a good night's sleep.
Made from soft, fluorescent-free 100% cotton-rich jersey fabric with Aloekind™ breathable mesh panels which are infused with naturally soothing Aloe Vera. Slim fitting through the chest to enable full freedom of movement without restriction or excess bulk with a roomy, hip-healthy bottom.
- Developed with sleep scientists: Safer than loose bedding the All-Season sleep bag has been designed to keep baby safe and comfortable - 85% of babies sleep better* in Tommee Tippee Grobags
- Dual-tog: Suitable for year-round use, this sleep bag features zip ‘n‘ pop removable insulation layers that allow parents to easily adjust the level of warmth without disturbing baby’s sleep
- Ideal for home or away: This practical sleep bag removes the need for parents to purchase several sets of sleep bags of varying togs to change with the seasons or fluctuating temperatures
- AloeKind™ breathable mesh: Positioned in high-heat areas, it enhances baby’s ability to efficiently release excess heat, which supports their natural temperature regulation for a good night’s sleep
- SnugFit™: Slim fitting through the chest, with a roomy, hip-healthy bottom to allow your baby to adopt a natural “frog-legged” sleeping position, which is important for correct hip development
Hazards and Cautions
IMPORTANT KEEP FOR FUTURE REFERENCE. WARNINGS! KEEP AWAY FROM FIRE
- Do not use if the child’s head can pass through the neck opening when fastened for use.
- Ensure that the neck and arm openings are securely fastened.
- Do not use if the child can climb out of the cot.
- Do not use in combination with cot quilt/duvet or blanket.
- Take into account the room temperature and the child’s sleepwear.
- Overheating can endanger the life of your child!
- Always ensure that your child is dressed correctly for the TOG of the garment and the temperature of the room.
- We recommend if you do not know the temperature that you use a room thermometer.
- Please ensure you correctly position the top zip guard over the zipper pull.
- When your child starts to roll over ensure you use with your arms out.
- Do not use in a car seat or stroller. Stop using snuggle at first sign of damage.
- Do not use if the zip is damaged.
- Wash the snuggle before its first use.
- Close the zipper before washing and re-shape whilst damp.
SAFE SLEEP ADVICE
- Always place your child on their back to sleep.
- Always use a clear flat mattress.
- Do not use with a baby nest.
- Check and touch your child regularly to check they are not too warm or cold, if in doubt consult a health care professional.