The Positive Birth Company The Postpartum Pack
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Collect 156 points with this purchase
Check store stock overlay
Please use this overlay to check for product availability
The Positive Birth Company’s Postpartum Pack includes a series of eight video workshops, delivered by the UK’s leading experts, covering everything you need to know for the early days, weeks and months of life with a newborn baby.
The Postpartum Pack will equip you with the expert knowledge, practical tools and support you need to navigate the fourth trimester (and beyond!) feeling calm, confident and capable, ensuring a positive postnatal period.
The Postpartum Pack is a fully comprehensive guide to the fourth trimester, and beyond. Each of the eight workshops have been split into shorter bitesize videos making it easy to work your way through the course at a pace that suits. Each video within a workshop covers a different topic…
You also have access to a private Facebook group - a community of parents who have recently had a baby. The group is a place you can go to connect with others going through similar experiences, for ongoing support and reassurance. It’s a place of no judgement
Suitable for all ages
- 8 in-depth video workshops with leading experts and consultants, including:
- The Early Days and Weeks for Mum & Baby
- Infant Feeding (breast and bottle)
- Infant Sleeping
- Maternal Mental Health
- Physical Recovery (vaginal and caesarean)
- Navigating Relationship Challenges
- Yoga & Wellbeing Workshop
- Plus additional resources including MP3s, PDFs & access to a private Facebook community for ongoing support.