The Positive Birth Company The Pregnancy Pack
Collect 156 points with this purchase
Check store stock overlay
Please use this overlay to check for product availability
Our Pregnancy Pack makes the perfect addition to our award-winning Hypnobirthing Pack. From two blue lines to babe in arms, we’ve got you. The Pregnancy Pack is your digital companion through pregnancy, offering on-demand, expert guidance to help you navigate the next nine months in an informed, confident and empowered way.
Whether you’ve just found out you’re pregnant or you’re further along in your pregnancy journey, you’ll find a wealth of evidence-based advice and reassuring practical tips in our series of bespoke video workshops, led by some of the top pregnancy experts in the UK.
From piles to pelvic girdle pain, mental health in pregnancy to maternity pay, the Pregnancy Pack is the first fully comprehensive, expert-led online course to support you for the full nine months.
The Pregnancy Pack is a fully comprehensive, expert-led guide to help you navigate pregnancy. Each of the bespoke video workshops has been split into bitesize sections which you can watch at your own pace, as many times as you like during your unlimited 12 months access to the course. Each video in the curriculum covers a different topic, and is packed with practical solutions and reassuring advice to help you navigate your pregnancy in an empowered, supported and informed way.
The course also comes with a whole array of helpful extras, including access to our amazing private Facebook community for ongoing support and solidarity throughout your pregnancy.
Suitable for all ages
- 10 bespoke online workshops with leading experts and consultants, including:
- Pregnant, now what?
- General health & lifestyle in pregnancy
- Common pregnancy symptoms
- Coping with pregnancy sickness & HG
- Pelvic health in pregnancy
- Consultant-led care
- Premature labour & bleeding in pregnancy
- Baby loss
- Mental health & wellbeing during pregnancy
- Navigating pregnancy as a black woman/birthing person
- Plus additional resources including MP3s, PDFs & access to a private Facebook community for ongoing support.