THE INKEY LIST™
The first step in all skincare recipes is cleansing. Choose from the below based on your skin type and concerns.
Salicylic Acid Blemish & Pore Cleanser
This non-drying, lightly foaming cleanser removes makeup and dirt while helping to reduce blackheads and breakouts.
• 2% salicylic acid: helps to unclog pores and gently exfoliate
• Zinc compound: helps reduce excess oil
• 0.5% allantoin: helps soothe irritation
Fulvic Acid Brightening Cleanser
This gentle gel cleanser contains 0.5% nordic peat, naturally high in fulvic acid that gently exfoliates and cleanses the skin to reveal a brighter, healthy-looking complexion whilst removing make-up, including eye make-up.
• 0.5% nordic beauty peat: Naturally high in fulvic acid, it gently exfoliates for brighter-looking and smoother-feeling skin
• 1.5% kakadu plum extract: Rich in vitamin C, containing 50x more than an orange, it helps to instantly boost skin’s radiance and luminosity
• 1% liquorice root extract: A potent antioxidant with soothing benefits
• 0.5% aloe vera: Helps soothe and calm skin
The product everyone should be using in their skincare recipe for ultimate hydration.
Hyaluronic Acid Hydrating Serum
The product we would recommend to everyone. Hyaluronic acid is a powerful moisture-binding super ingredient capable of holding 1000x its weight in water. Working across multiple layers of the skin, this super serum hydrates your skin, helping it appear plump and smooth while reducing the appearance of fine lines.
• 2% multi molecular hyaluronic acid
• Matrixyl 3000™ peptide
Depending on your skin type, choose a toner to gently exfoliate revealing smoother-feeling, brighter-looking skin.
PHA Gentle Exfoliating Toner
PHA (polyhydroxy acid) is a gentle chemical exfoliant for sensitive skin. Made of large molecules, it removes dead cells from the surface layer of the skin, while naturally locking in moisture.
• 3% PHA: helps to improve skin texture
• 3% niacinamide: helps to reduce excess oil and improve uneven tone
• Aloe barbadensis leaf juice: soothes skin
4. Targeted treatments
Depending on your skin type and key concerns, we have a selection of targeted treatments to meet your needs and target your concerns.
Retinol Anti-ageing Serum
Derived from vitamin A, retinol is the gold standard for skin renewal, helping to target the signs of ageing. Released slowly, this serum helps target the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles with less risk of irritation.
• 1% RetiStar stabilised retinol
• 0.5% granactive retinoid
• Squalane for hydration and soothing
Niacinamide Oil Control Serum
A lightweight, power-packed serum containing 10% niacinamide. This naturally occurring B3 vitamin helps to effectively reduce excess oil, blemishes and redness. Additionally formulated with 1% hyaluronic acid for added hydration and effective delivery.
• 10% niacinamide: helps to control excess oil, target blemishes and tackle redness
• 1% hyaluronic acid solution: helps to hydrate and plump skin
Beta Hydroxy Acid (BHA) Blemish + Blackhead Serum
BHA is an exfoliator that works beneath the surface of the skin to help unclog pores, target blackheads and reduce excess oil. BHA is great choice for oilier skin as its anti-bacterial properties can help calm breakout prone skin.
• 2% salicylic acid
• 1% low molecular hyaluronic acid
15% Vitamin C and EGF Brightening Serum
Achieve smooth, healthy-looking skin with this cutting-edge formula. Vitamin C combines with plant-derived EGF to create a potent dose that helps brighten dull skin.
• 15% ascorbyl glucoside (vitamin C): A potent antioxidant that helps brighten the look of skin and protect from environmental stressors
• 1% Epitensive™: A plant-derived epidermal Growth Factor system to support natural elasticity and skin health
Succinic Acid Blemish Treatment
Clear blemishes fast, reduce inflammation and prevent clogged pores with our non-drying, gentle, and targeted treatment. The cream formula is easily layered under make-up without drying or flaking.
• 2% succinic acid gently reduces blemish size, reduces oil levels and unblocks pores whilst also helping prevent them from clogging again after use
• 1% salicylic acid gently exfoliates the skin reducing dead skin cell build-up whilst helping to shrink blemishes and blackheads
The contour of the eye is delicate and should use a product specifically designed for this fragile skin. Select an eye cream below based on your skin concerns.
Caffeine Eye Cream
This hydrating and lightweight under-eye cream helps to reduce the appearance of puffiness, dark circles and fine lines.
• Caffeine helps reduce puffiness
• Matrixyl 3000™ helps boost collagen production
• Helps reduce the signs of under-eye skin fatigue
Choose a moisturiser based on your skin type. Each one delivers different benefits whether you’re looking for hydrated, clearer or younger-looking skin.
Vitamin B, C and E Moisturizer
This lightweight daily moisturiser delivers every essential vitamin for healthy-looking skin, including clarifying B3 (niacinamide) to help balance oil, brightening antioxidant vitamin C, and soothing vitamin E. Perfect for normal skin types looking to keep skin healthy.
• Vitamin B3 (niacinamide): Helps control excess oil and the look of redness
• Vitamin C: Brightens the appearance of dull skin and increases radiance
• Vitamin E: Soothes
The most important step in any skincare recipe, SPF.
SPF 30 Daily Sunscreen
Our daily SPF30 Sunscreen offers broad spectrum protection from both UVA and UVB rays.
Containing 22% non-nano zinc oxide this 100% mineral formula is ideal for daily use and suitable for all skin types including breakout-prone and sensitive due to its non-comedogenic and non-irritating properties.
Due to its natural chalky form, zinc oxide can leave a white residue on the skin. To help enhance usability we have added a low level non-cosmetic tint to help counter balance and assist blending into the skin.
• 22% non-nano zinc oxide helps protect skin from UVA and UVB damage
• 1% Pollustop® helps protect skin from pollutants and prevent premature skin ageing